23rd March 2011, 06:11 PM
sandeep302

How to join BITS, Pilani based on GATE score?

dear sir/madam
I want to join in BITS Pilani based on gate score(EC with score 652)..please suggest me
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. To join in BITS for M.Tech without good GATE score
  2. How to join MS in BITS Pilani?
  3. Can I get admission with 119 marks in BITSAT? -- [New]
  4. Admission in bits pilani for mtech degree without good GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  6. What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science
  7. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  8. What is the cutoff score to get M.Tech seat in EC in BITS Pilani? Can I try through a GATE score of 538?
  9. Is MS from Bits Pilani is equivalent to post graduation course?
  10. Which are the colleges except BITS Pilani where I can get admission with BITSAT score of 238 and 83.2% in 12th course
  11. Chances to get admission in BITS-Goa with 257 marks in BITSAT?
  12. Mtech in Bits Pilani through GATE exam? or any other exam?
  13. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission in BITS Pilani through GATE?
  15. In which institute can I get after scoring 385 in GATE with 92 percentile? Can I get into IITs,NITs or Bits Pilani?
  16. How can I get admission to study M.Tech in BITs Pilani without appearing GATE?
  17. Does BITS Pilani admits students for its M.E course through GATE scores? Is there any internal test or Interview round? What is the importance of GATE score card for admission?
  18. What is the admission procedure followed for M.Tech in BITS?
23rd March 2011, 11:13 PM
rocking_indian

Default Re: How to join BITS, Pilani based on GATE score?

To join bits pilani you must posses certain minimum marks which changes from year to year and subject to subject
it has different cut off for different subjects
since your score is good i seems that you will be qualified for all subjects for the current year in bits pilani

you may also follow the given below link which will give you a rough idea of cut off marks in various subject for three consecutive years

http://bitsat.learnhub.com/lesson/18449-bitsat-cut-off-list-for-bits-pilani-campus

* this link will directly open the page you want to see

i hope the given information will be helpful to you
24th March 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

sir, i wrote gate exam in the year 2010 and i got a gate score of 403 now i am in final year and i belong to OBC is there any chances of getting a seat in any of the institutes??? please do reply
25th March 2011, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 46.33 marks And i have got 554 gate score.. so which college should i prefer.???.. plzz do reply ...
13th April 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir/madam,
I, Arindom Shyam (ST Category),want to join BITS pilani For M.Tech in The Deptt. of EE or EEE on the basis of my GATE SCORE 321(EE) for the academic year2011-12.
Sir, please do reply mentioning the chances of getting a seat in the same
15th April 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
iam sathish from hyderabad .i secured 53 marks and 628 gate score and air rank is 1500 .then can i get admission from bits directly.pls help me sir.
16th May 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I WANNA DO ELECTRONICS IN BITS PILANI
1st June 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO JOIN M TECH IN BITS PILANI WITH SCORE 24
3rd July 2011, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

sir,can you tell me the syllabus for the online test?
19th August 2011, 06:44 AM
Unregistered

how much rank should i get to do m.tech in bitspilani and iit,iisc's plz tell me.how much marks can i get in gate exam out of 100
19th August 2011, 04:03 PM
jaydip62
Member+

After clear Aieee and gate enter exam you can fill form go get addmination in the BIPT. for more information.. www.aieee.nic.in , www.ccb.in.
15th October 2011, 11:23 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

To join bits pilani you must posses certain minimum marks which changes from year to year and subject to subject
since your score is good i seems that you will be qualified for all subjects for the current year in bits pilani

you may also follow the given below link which will give you a rough idea of cut off marks in various subject for three consecutive years

http://bitsat.learnhub.com/lesson/18449-bitsat-cut-off-list-for-bits-pilani-campus

* this link will directly open the page you want to see

i hope the given information will be helpful to you
15th April 2012, 08:54 PM
neat_raw

29th June 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i have to join bits,pilani.At act i am in class 12 commerce without maths pls guide me what i have to do?
21st January 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

hello sir now i am doing my second year B.E. i want to do ME in bits. when i can able to write the enturance exam of bits. is it possible to write in my third year.
12th March 2013, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
i want to my m.tech at bits pilani and my gate score is 380 is there any chance of getting admission in the institute
1st August 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
i want to do m.e in bitspilani.how to prepare for m.e entrance test.what is the pattern of question paper?please give me suggestions .
29th March 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
iam brahma from vijayawada .i secured 30.32 marks and 366 gate score and air rank is 24046 .then can i get admission from bits directly.pls help me sir.
my email ID:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?