10th July 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs available after completing MCA? Where can I apply for jobs?

Sir i have completed my MCA and now working in private company but want to work in government jobs.so can u tell me what are the jobs where i can apply?

29th August 2011, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available after completing MCA? Where can I apply for jobs?

sir
I am doing MCA last year.I intersted job.please healp me
16th September 2011, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs available after completing MCA? Where can I apply for jobs?

Hey i am mca fresher 2011. can anyone tell me which are job available for mca fresher except developer , tester or designer?
7th October 2011, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I am MCA graduate. And I have more than 1 year experience in java/j2ee technology. Now I am looking jobs in abroad, can any one tell me how to get jobs in abroad
23rd November 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

hi,
i learn all testing modules. is any one tell me how to apply jobs in soft ware comapnys.
and tell me some soft ware testing comanys
23rd November 2011, 06:48 PM
shobanamohan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i have completed my MCA and now working in private company but want to work in government jobs.so can u tell me what are the jobs where i can apply?
for government jobs you have many oppurtunities in railway field for that you have to write exams...and also you have to write TNPSC exams for government jobs which is conducting once per year..
23rd November 2011, 08:02 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear
After complete your MCA there is many sector for your job
but choose by you what is your choice.

1) Government sector:-

---------------------------
*IAS
*IFS
*OAS
*POSTAL
*Banking sector
*Defence

etc...

if you go to related your branch subject then you go for software job
like many big or small company are there all over india like:-

WIPRO
NFOSYS
IBM
DELL
TCS
Sonata

etc.....

So you apply all the above give job but interest is on your...........

good Luck..............
23rd November 2011, 10:51 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

GOVT JOBS FOR MCA CANDIDATE:-

1)HIGH SCHOOL TEACHER JOBS

2)BANK PO AND BANK CLERK JOBS

3)UPSC EXAM ( IAS , IPS , IES ,SCRA ,NDA)

4)PSC EXAM

5)ELECTRICITY BOARD OF INDIA

6)SSC EXAM

7)DEFENSE SECTOR

8)NIC

9)IGDR

10)ONGC

PRIVATE JOBS FOR MCA CANDIDATE:-

1) TCS

2)CTS

3)IBM

4)WIPRO

5)CAPGEMINI

6)HCL

But the better option for you to go for M-TECH or PHD.
23rd November 2011, 11:31 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Dear friend,
There are very few software related jobs are available in the govt. sector.
There are various jobs available in the govt. Sector.You can apply for all graduates level jobs if you satisfy the age limit criteria.You can also look for the bank PO jobs.
Some times banks needs some technical persons for work you can then join a bank.

You can try for the jobs in the big IT companies like TCS,Infosys,Wipro,HCL.These companies are not govt but they provides good jobs with handsome salary.

Best Wishes.....
4th March 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,i have completed my BCA then whats are the jobs ?
28th May 2013, 10:36 PM
amit89itbhu
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What are the jobs available after completing MCA? Where can I apply for jobs?

Quote:
Hi

MCA stands for Masters of Computer Application.
After MCA you can get placed in all IT firm and also in some consultancy firm.
You can work as developer, programmer, tester, software engineer, software analyst, software administrator or any other role.

You can work in various firms like software engineering and development, hardware and networking, research and development, services and application support, etc.

All the best
17th July 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

hai sir/mam i have completed mca in 2012 batch,can i apply for psu jobs... pls help me immediatly........
4th August 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

solution of all problem before taking admission to higher education check whater college is providing campus placement
otherwise do any graduation
and prepare for government jobs

do not keep confusions in life

after completing higher education pursuing government job exam in not good idea.
4th August 2014, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

before taking higher education check whter collge providing campus placement
otherwise
do any graduation.
prepare for govt jobs
doing higher qualification and then doing preparation for govt exams is bad idea,investing lot of money in higher education

do not keep confusion in life
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?