27th December 2011, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs can we easily get after passing BSc?

Wht jobs we get easily after passing bsc.give any seggesing foq the girls of bsc computer science

28th December 2011, 09:21 AM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What kind of jobs can we easily get after passing BSc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Wht jobs we get easily after passing bsc.give any seggesing foq the girls of bsc computer science
dear friend,

After B.Sc in Computer Science most better job will be teaching. You can prepare for SSC (school service Commition), NET, SLET etc.
But my suggestion to you is that please don't stop your study right now because you will face problem later. Yes if you have better job right now and you are satisfied with it then fine.
Yes if you have a good computer knowledge then you also get good jobs in small companies because they hire graduate candidates having good computer and having good communication skill.

But if you want to go for it then please prepare for this right now and you will be succeed.

all the best.

good day.
28th December 2011, 09:41 AM
roknits
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
if you can do programming you can get a job easily
28th December 2011, 06:05 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

After completing B.Sc, you can appear for various government exams like PSC, UPSC, SSC, CSAT, etc. Another important area where the candidate with a graduation can start their career is the public banking sector. For getting a job in public sector banks, you have to qualify in the entrance exams conducted by the concerned banks. You can also apply for jobs in Indian Railways through the test conducted by RRB. Another best option for these graduates is teaching. For getting a teacher job in schools, you have to pursue B.Ed course after completing your graduation. To become a lecturer in government colleges or universities, you have to qualify in the exams like SET, NET, etc.
29th February 2012, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

what kind of job is better for me after b.sc except teacing line..??
20th April 2012, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i have cmplated bsc copu scie buty communication skill is not frfct .i want anny kind of job its avlb
23rd May 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12st exam with 66% and iam intrested to study bsc comp sci.my question is that after studing bsc comp sci what are the jobs can i get or to continue msc.is bsc is valuable.what r the jobs available aftr finishing bsc except teaching line.........????????
pls rply me and iam in gr8 confusion......................................... ..........
12th June 2012, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

what can i do in medical field after passing bsc pass course with physichg, chemistry, math. i had biology at my H.S level.
19th July 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the job after in B.Sc
26th July 2012, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

what kind of job can we get after plqne bsc?
11th May 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

what kind of government job i will get after completing bsc compscience ? for girls in chennai plz rly soon.............
1st June 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

i completed 12 th i want to do b.sc computer science can i get good jods except teacher i want to go bank jobs
3rd June 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

i hv a gd communication skill and did b.sc in cmptr sc.....so wht's my nxt bst optn???study or job???
14th June 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th with 73%. I wish to go for b.sc chemistry&i'Fri 14 Jun 2013 like to know that what job I'll get related to medical field,pls do rply!
8th August 2014, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I have passed Bsc in combined subject...how many jobs can be applicable for me???
6th April 2015, 04:10 AM
Unregistered

I am b.sc pass course(Med.) student final year I am belong to poor family a job helped our collage I have selected a policy bazaar company can I do this job or shoudn't do this job and conti. Study pl tell me about my filed job in success carriear
31st May 2015, 11:34 PM
Ronie0309

There are many jobs that you can get after BSc like the one which I will suggest you which according to me is the best possible job option for you i.e a teaching job.

Thus you can take up a job as a professor or as a tutor in a coaching institute teaaching the subject of your relevance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?