13th October 2012, 06:39 PM
archana.ramdayal

What kind of jobs are there in Hyderabad after finishing BSc Chemistry

Iam finished BSC biochemistry what kind of jobs are there forme in hyderabad

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  2. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc Bio Chemistry, Micro Biology and Chemistry
  3. Career scope for students who have done BSc Honors in Chemistry? What kind of jobs are there? How much is the salary?
  4. After doing BSc Chemistry Hons what kind of jobs are available? Industries which place the students? How much is the approximate salary?
  5. What are the jobs offered after finishing BSc Geology? -- [New]
  6. Is it possible to become a Pharmacist after finishing BSc Physics with Chemistry course?
  7. Can I do MBA international business after finishing BSc Chemistry
  8. How to get MBBS seat after finishing BSc chemistry?
  9. Job opportunities through B.Sc. and M.Sc. Chemistry?
  10. Can I apply for MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Chemistry? What are the skills and qualifications required?
  11. Any good jobs available for bsc biotech/microbiology/chemistry students who want to work after completing bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What kind of government job will I be offered after completing BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  13. How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University
  14. What are the career options in Chemistry? I am a BSc chemistry student
  15. Can I join M.Tech chemical engineering after finishing BSc Chemistry
  16. List of study centers available in Hyderabad for B.Sc(Chemistry) degree? I've done 10+2 with BPC Telugu medium
  17. What kind of jobs are suitable for me after completing MSc in physical chemistry
  18. What kind of jobs are available in my state after completing MSc in chemistry?
31st May 2015, 11:38 PM
Ronie0309

Default Re: What kind of jobs are there in Hyderabad after finishing BSc Chemistry

There are many jobs that I can suggest you to take up after BSc one of which includes the one I am about to suggest you that is the one of teaching.

Thus you may take up a job as a professor in a college and/or as a private tutor in a coaching class teaching the subject of your relevance.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?