24th September 2012, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

For what kind of Jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?

sir i completed bsc mathemathics which type of job that can i apply

Related Questions:
  1. For which Jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Do I need to join any course for this?
  2. Can I do MCA course after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course?
  3. What kind of Jobs I can get after completion of B.Sc in Electronics?
  4. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  5. Am I eligible for a job after doing BSc Mathematics
  6. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  7. How to apply for MSc Mathematics in IGNOU after passing BSc B.Ed(Mathematics)
  8. What kind of jobs are there in Hyderabad after finishing BSc Chemistry
  9. Can I get a good job after completion of MSc IT? What kind of jobs will I get?
  10. Distance education degree holder can apply for government jobs? -- [New]
  11. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of MSc geoinformatics? What is the salary?
  12. What kind of Jobs I get after the completion of OTA course? How to apply for OTA course? Institutes offering this course?
  13. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Government jobs for Biochemistry graduates?
  15. What kind of jobs are being offered after completing BSc IT? What is the pay scale in Mumbai
  16. For what kind of Government Jobs I am eligible to apply after completion of EEE course?
  17. What kind of jobs can I get after completion of BBM?
  18. What kind of jobs are available for B.A.(Economics) candidate?
24th October 2012, 07:57 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For what kind of Jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?

After B.Sc in mathematics, you can apply for all graduate level jobs. There is better chance for recruitment in banks and financial institutions. You can join public/private banks as Probationary Officer. Also you can try for Officer Positions in defense by qualifying CDSE exam. For other reputed job positions under central government, you have to qualify combined graduate level exam conducted by SSC, UPSC, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?