21st July 2012, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs are offered for freshers who have done MBA with Major finance and minor marketing

what kind of job is offered for a fresher who has done his mba with major finance and minor marketing

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  2. How to get Jobs in MBA Colleges as Lecturer having completed MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  3. Government jobs after MBA with Marketing as major and Finance as minor? Information on State Project Manager, District Project Manager, Block Project Managers &Training Officer jobs.
  4. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the syllabus for NET exam? I have done MBA finance(Major) and Marketing(Minor)
  6. Can I do Ph.D after completing MBA with Major as Marketing and Minor as HR? What is the eligibility for ITS?
  7. What kind of job to be preferred after doing MBA in finance?
  8. Can I do Ph.D from Kolkata after passing MBA full time with Marketing and Finance?
  9. Job profile for MBA in Finance (major) and HR (minor) fresher?
  10. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  11. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing HR(Major) finance(minor)
  12. What are the job prospects after doing MBA in IT(Major) and Finance(Minor)? I have done BCA and have 5 months experience of developing application for iPhone and iPad
  13. Which ICWA courses can be completed in Hindi?
  14. question about geting a job of a lecturer
  15. Salary offered to MBA marketing freshers after 5 years?
  16. What should I do after passing CS to get into a Multinational Company?
  17. What courses can be taken after MBA in USA? -- [New]
  18. Courses available in USA for MBA postgraduate?
9th September 2013, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs are offered for freshers who have done MBA with Major finance and minor marketing

I completed mba with major finance and minor marketing and i am fresher but i want to take the job in marketing this is right for me or not?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?