12th August 2011, 12:58 PM
soumadipta sil

question about geting a job of a lecturer

Is there is any possibility to secure permanent job as a lecturer in a government institution without any PhD degree?

Related Questions:
12th August 2011, 01:51 PM
aisham

Default Re: question about geting a job of a lecturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by soumadipta sil View Post
Is there is any possibility to secure permanent job as a lecturer in a government institution without any PhD degree?
Yes friend you can get job in Government college as a lecturer if you are Post Graduate.
Eligibility Criteria
Master's Degree with 55% average
relaxation of 5% for SC/ST
Eligibilty Test
you have to pass NET (National Eligibilty Test) conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar
Age Limit
minimum 18
maximum 34
Apart from this if you would be having Ph.d then you will be payed more as education always takes us to higher level pay.
12th August 2011, 04:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

With out net score you have not get the permanent job for govt college.

But you are eligible for only private colleges.

So you can try fro NET exam.

all the best
12th August 2011, 06:51 PM
mohan daimary

Ans:- Yes, of course. First of all, you need to obtain a high percentage mark in every of the exams of the boards. Have to impress your departments and have a friendly terms with the teaching stuff. On the other hand, this opportunity is more available in the Department of Computer Science, completing MCA and acquiring high percentage with first class.
12th August 2011, 07:03 PM
mohan daimary

Quote:
Ans:- Yes, Of course. First of all, you need to acquire a high percentage of marks in every exams of the boards. You have to proof your grandeur among your department and teaching stuff. On the contrary, this opportunity is more available in the department of Computer Science, and the departments having less students.
31st August 2011, 08:48 AM
hrushi614

hi friend,
if you completed M.tech with 60% above marks u will get lecturer job. but working as lecturer in government collgges is better than in private colleges, so to work as lecturer in government colleges you have to apply UGC-NET exam which is UGC. it will be counduct twise in a year in the month of june and december. If u want more details go to website www.ugcnetonline.in
all the best
11th September 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

I have done in Finance-major and Marketing-minor.How can i will get a job in MBA colleges?

ho
19th September 2011, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i completed my B-tech from IT this year..now i m searching for a job as a lecturer in lucknow itself..so where to get the list of all private and government engineering colleges and how to know that which college is needing the lecturer in IT department..
Name-Vaibhav
5th January 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

i done MA in hindi from DUafter that i shoulddo PHD or MPhill
27th March 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the easy way to pass ugc net exam.please say becoz im going to write net exam 2012 june month. Which subjects are most importantly taken priority . Pls help me .by naffia .
6th March 2015, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

I have taken exam in hindi(net)many times but I did not get success.so how can I pass my exam;could you please suggest me the right way to pass my exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?