28th August 2012, 12:54 AM
Robert Ngullie

How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University

Sir,
i have finished my Bsc Bio-Chemistry from Madras University and wanted to go for Msc Basic Chemistry, is it allowed under UGC Guideline,

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After BSc Biology which one is better between MSc Chemistry and MBA?
  3. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  4. Guidance for doing Master's degree after finishing B.Sc Bio-Chemistry?
  5. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  6. Can I apply for MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Chemistry? What are the skills and qualifications required?
  7. How to do MSc in Biochemistry after completing BSc in Biochemistry? What are the dates of entrance test?
  8. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  9. Details about MSc Bio Chemistry entrance exam for Bangalore University? I am studying in BSc final year
  10. Syllabus for OCES Exam for Engineer trainees (Atomic research center training program)
  11. What are the different streams in M.Sc and MCA to join after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Physics and Chemistry?
  12. Good colleges and universities offering MSc medical bio chemistry course? When is the entrance exam next year? From where to get the syllabus?
  13. Job prospect after PhD in Medical Biochemistry? -- [New]
  14. Which is the best course after doing BSc Bio Chemistry
  15. What should I choose after completion of my B.Sc(bio-technology)? What's the future prospective?
  16. Date of entrance exam for M.Sc in Madras university?
  17. In which subject should I do MSc after completing BSc with Chemistry/Zoology/Botany subjects?
  18. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
30th May 2013, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University

How do you allot postings for computer science? either by TET Exam or by Seniority. Please reply me Sir/Madam.
31st May 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join MSc Basic Chemistry after finishing BSc Bio Chemistry from Madras University

i finished b.sc pllant biology & plant biotechnology. now can i do m.sc industrial microbiology? is it good for future
30th January 2014, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

how can get admission B Sc phsycs honor in jnu
30th January 2014, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

admission in physics honor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?