4th May 2013, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What kind of government job will I be offered after completing BSc Honors in Chemistry?

sir,
i just complete my honours graduation in chemistry. plase inform me what kind of govt would offerd for me,and how i get information about them.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Chemistry Honors?
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the best way to get a government job after completing BSc Chemistry?
  4. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc Physics honors?
  5. What is the scope of MSc Forensic after completing BSc Honors from Chemistry
  6. Which is the best college for Chemistry Honors? What is the difference between BSc and Honors
  7. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student -- [New]
  8. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc Maths honors from DU? What are the options after doing BSc Maths Honors?
  9. Career scope for students who have done BSc Honors in Chemistry? What kind of jobs are there? How much is the salary?
  10. What are the job opportunities after completing BSc Biology and Chemistry?
  11. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc IT from Mumbai
  12. Can I do MSc in chemistry honors after BSc nursing?
  13. Which entrance exam should I give after completing BSc having honors in chemistry
  14. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science?
  15. Which field is suitable for BSc(Chemistry Honors) student after completing BSc?
  16. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  17. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  18. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
5th May 2013, 07:43 AM
vkghanghas

Default Re: What kind of government job will I be offered after completing BSc Honors in Chemistry?

ide options exist for those who have complete B.SC Chemistry (hons) study. Candidates can opt for higher studies by joining PG course. M.Sc is the common choice for most of the graduates. M.Tech is a good option too from any of the prominent technical institutes. After PG, if interested join for PhD course. Candidates who want to pursue a career in teaching filed can attend UGC NET exam and join as lectures in colleges or universities. Candidates can attempt government competitive examinations namely UPSC, SSC to get jobs in these departments. Candidates can apply for technical jobs in forensic departments, research firms, Lab Chemist, Quality Control, health And Environment, agrochemical industries etc.
25th June 2013, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of government job will I be offered after completing BSc Honors in Chemistry?

i am confuse i am just complete my 12 th please explain me to what is better bsc biotechnology or bsc chemistry
27th June 2013, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Can you please explain to me what re the gov. job opurtunities available after completing Bsc Mathematics honours degree?
2nd July 2013, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

which have more scope b.sc hons. physics or chemistry ?
10th August 2013, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope after bsc honours in biology?
18th August 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have just passed b.sc. Physics.tell me what are the examinations(name of examinations and posts) to get a goverment job as quick as possible
1st September 2013, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

What is better between math honors and diploma in computer software technology?
22nd April 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that how can i get the good gov. job after doing bsc from chemistry hons.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?