26th April 2013, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

What kind of medical seat one has to pass under to become an IAS officer?

What kind of medical test one has to pass under procedure to become ias

Related Questions:
  1. What is the work-profile of an IES mechanical officer in various sectors? Does IES officer have same powers as IAS officer?
  2. What kind of preparation should be required for me to become an IAS officer after completion of 10+2 in Arts stream?
  3. What kind of knowledge is required to become an IAS officer?
  4. What kind of degrees are not eligible for IAF?
  5. How to become an IAS officer while pursuing B.E? What kind of preparation is required?
  6. Age limit for IAS and IPS exam? Minimum and Maximum requirements to become IAS and IPS officer? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Placement Papers of Accenture Recruitment?
  8. Can I become IAS officer having completed B.Sc. in IT? What is required to become IAS Officer?
  9. After 2nd PUC how long does it takes to become an IAS Officer? Starting salary and minimum required physical standard? -- [New]
  10. Age required for IAS and IPS exam? Minimum and Maximum requirement to become an IAS or IPS officer?
  11. How can I become an IAS officer? I am pursuing Physiotherapy
  12. Am I eligible for IAS? Can I pass medical test
  13. What kind of questions are being asked for IAS exam? How much marks do I need to pass this exam?
  14. How to become an IAS officer after completing BMS degree? From where to get the forms? Details about IAS exam?
  15. Am I eligible for IAS exam? I am a 29 years old married woman(Graduate) and having two kids, belong to Hindu religion and got married in Muslim religion
  16. How to become an IAS officer after doing diploma in medical lab technologies?
  17. How to become an IAS or IPS officer? Which are the best coaching centers?
  18. Can I pass in Medical check of Indian Army having 28 teeth and 6 of them are not good?
19th June 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of medical seat one has to pass under to become an IAS officer?

what type of blood test is carry out in ias medical examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?