31st July 2013, 02:50 PM
rakeshsharma1107

What kind of post can I get in Sourthern Railway job after completing B.Tech EEE with 70%

Hello sir!! i completed my b.tech/EEE with a percentage of 70% ...can you tell what kind of post can i get in southern railway jobs

29th August 2015, 09:23 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of post can I get in Sourthern Railway job after completing B.Tech EEE with 70%

Having done your bachelor of technology degree with Electrical and electronics engineering (EEE) trade you are eligible for joining Indian Railways as a Junior engineer or Senior engineer.

For the same you need to clear Railway Recruitment Board examination held by Ministry of Indian Railways once every year which includes three stages Preliminary test, Mains & Medical and Personal interview all held in given order. Also the examination is held in online mode only.

Also the eligibility criteria required for the same examination for different posts are as here under :-

* Nationality and Age limit :-

You must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 20 years to 34 years for Senior engineer and 18 years to 32 years for Junior engineer. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the norms.

* Educational qualification :-

You must have bachelor of engineering/technology degree for the post of Senior engineer where as for Junior engineer you must have at least diploma in engineering degree. Your degrees must be from a recognized institutes.

For more detailed information associated with the same examination you can log on to the official link of RRB i.e; www.rrcb.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?