13th July 2012, 09:22 PM
knitmayank

What kind of preparation do I need for TCS interview? I am a student of MCA from KNIT Sultanpur

sir i m student of mca from knit sultanpur,what prepration which i have need for tcs interview..??

Related Questions:
  1. Is BIET Jhanshi better than KNIT Sultanpur
  2. Can I get admission in MMM Engineering College, Gorakhpur for Mechanical, Civil or ECE stream if secured 1117 OBC rank in UPSEE? In which college and for which branch I will get admission? Whether KNIT, Sultanpur became Autonomous?
  3. What kind of interview is scheduled in TCS?
  4. Can i get admission in KNIT Sultanpur or MMM Gorakhpur after scoring 93.93 percentile and 37.93 marks in GATE
  5. Which college to prefer between KNIT Sultanpur and BIET Jhansi?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in the interview for TCS of electronic student?
  7. Good colleges for mba finance through icet and uptu?
  8. Which college should I prefer between KNIT Sultanpur and BIET Jhansi
  9. Can I get admission in any college after scoring 5515 UPTU rank?
  10. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  11. Can I get any government engineering college in UP after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE? Can I get MMM Gorakhpur, KNIT Sultanpur or any other government college?
  12. Books and FAQs for preparation of TCS interview?
  13. Which materials to use for preparation of TCS?
  14. Can I apply for Walk-In-Interview at TCS if completed MCA with 70% marks?
  15. UPTU rank required for admission in Ghaziabad and Noida colleges in general category? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I prepare to qualify interview of TCS? Pattern and topics to be cover for an Interview? Is there any negative marking allotted in TCS Aptitude Test?
  17. TCS latest papers for Campus placement and interview -- [New]
  18. Which subjects should I prepare for Technical Interview of TCS? I am a final year Mechanical Engg
28th April 2016, 09:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of preparation do I need for TCS interview? I am a student of MCA from KNIT Sultanpur

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy services. The final recruitment of candidates is done on basis of performance of candidate in all three rounds:

*Aptitude round and Email writing.

*Technical interview.

*Human Resource interview.

For first round, you must focus on aptitude, R.S Aggarwal book is sufficient for clearing this stage. This is eliminator stage, you must practice enough to get through this round. In technical round, you must work on fundamental concepts of technical subjects and any programming language.

In personal interview, you must work on your strength and weakness and communicate in good manner to clear this round.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?