22nd December 2014, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify interview of TCS? Pattern and topics to be cover for an Interview? Is there any negative marking allotted in TCS Aptitude Test?

sir
my name is devi i m studying final year mca, with in one month i will attend to tcs interview,
how i want to prepare?
what topics i want to cover perfectly?
and is there any new pattern to the tcs return test ?
at what ratio the negative mark will be present to tcs?

24th December 2014, 09:52 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare to qualify interview of TCS? Pattern and topics to be cover for an Interview? Is there any negative marking allotted in TCS Aptitude Test?

PREVIOUS YEAR PATTERN FOLLOWED FOR TCS:

The pattern which was followed last year for TCS aptitude test is 35 questions in 80 minutes and the questions are based on two topics 1) Reasoning and 2) Quantitative. I have attached some of the previous year model papers of TCS aptitude in this post for your reference. Go through it and try to understand the flow of questions and prepare for them accordingly.

Once you clear the aptitude test you will be called in for technical interview where questions will be based on your core subjects which you studied in your college. Make sure that you brush up all the basics once again so that it would be easy to answer all the questions.

After clearing the technical interview you will be called in for HR interview where some basic personal questions will be asked which you can answer easily if you are good in communication skills.

Attached some of the other preparation materials in this post for your reference. Go through it if needed.
Attached Files
File Type: doc 451 sample Questions(TCS).doc(198.0 KB, 155 views)
File Type: zip TCS.zip(674.9 KB, 96 views)
File Type: zip TCS2.zip(223.8 KB, 83 views)
File Type: zip HR+INTERVIEW.zip(81.8 KB, 100 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 165 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 191 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 134 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?