1st December 2010, 10:47 PM
bharathan.pn

What kind of question are asked in FTII entrance exam? How to score good marks in the exam?

Hai, i am Bharathan i am just completed my Bsc.Nursing Degree.. i wish to do direction course in FTII. What kind of questions they may ask on entrance examination? How can i score good in entrance examination? Please help me?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in FTII entrance exam?
  2. Preparation required for 3-year course in Direction from FTII? Are short-films required? Kind of questions asked in Interview?
  3. FTII pune entrance exam? What types of questions are asked in the entrance exam?
  4. Syllabus of FTII entrance exam and interview? Previous years question papers for FTII exam? Tips for facing the interview?
  5. Eligibility for FTII, Pune entrance exam?
  6. How to prepare for FTII entrance exam?
  7. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  8. What kind of questions should be asked in the entrance exam for 11th
  9. What kind of questions are asked in SBI PO recruitment exam? How many questions should I attempt in each section to score good marks? Tips for preparation?
  10. FTII pune entrance exam papers and books -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Type of questions we need to answer to clear FTII entrance exam?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in M.A English entrance exam from BHU?
  13. Syllabus for ftii pune entrance exam? Question paper pattern for ftii pune entrance exam?
  14. What is the procedure to get admission for diploma in mechanical if I have study year gaps?
  15. Detailed information about B.Ed entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked? -- [New]
  16. How to get admission in FTII in film direction? How to prepare for FTII entrance exam
  17. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course for the year 2012?
  18. FTII entrance test pattern for Direction course
5th December 2010, 02:29 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of question are asked in FTII entrance exam? How to score good marks in the exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharathan.pn View Post
Hai, i am Bharathan i am just completed my Bsc.Nursing Degree.. i wish to do direction course in FTII. What kind of questions they may ask on entrance examination? How can i score good in entrance examination? Please help me?
Dear Friend

FTII Pune conducts entrance exam every year for various courses.
Visit the official website for application procedure.
The prospectus they provide contains the details relevant to examination.
The syllabus or question paper is not available on its website.
You can try question bank of ftii entrance at bookstores.

For reference I am attaching here question of direction. The question paper is memory based. But good for reference.

Thank You
Attached Files
File Type: pdf FTII Question Paper for Direction Entrance 2009.pdf(8.6 KB, 415 views)
5th December 2010, 10:39 PM
bharathan.pn

Default Re: What kind of question are asked in FTII entrance exam? How to score good marks in the exam?

sir,,,,,,,
thank you very much
i will try to do my best
4th August 2011, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

what kind of question are asked in HA entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?