22nd September 2012, 03:14 PM
Silu nayak

What kind of questions are asked in steel plant of diploma mechanical engineering

What is the question of steel plant of diploma mechanical engg?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do 45 days training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a mechanical engineering student
  2. What type of questions are asked by Jindal Steel during interview?
  3. Model Question Papers for Mechanical Engineering for Steel Plant Management Trainee Exam for the year 2012?
  4. Previous year question papers of Jindal Steel Mechanical Engineering recruitment exam?
  5. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  6. What kind of questions are asked in GATE exam(Mechanical Engineering)?
  7. What are the companies expecting after completing B.Tech? Any specialization in machines, Power System?
  8. Can I get job in Vizag Steel Plant if completed Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering?
  9. How to do training at Bokaro Steel plant for Diploma engineering student?
  10. How to do summer training in Bokaro Steel Plant? I am a B.Tech 2nd year Mechanical engineering student
  11. What kind of questions are asked in interview of Tata Steel for Civil Engineer?
  12. Can I do training from Bokaro Steel plant while in 2nd year of Diploma?
  13. What will I have to do for training in Bokaro Steel plant? -- [New]
  14. How can I get Bhilai steel plant OCT test sample question? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Job opportunities in Salem Steel Plant for Diploma Electrical Engineer? When the notification will be released?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in BMC for Junior Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Vizag steel plant junior trainee entrance exam model papers(Mechanical)
  18. How to do training from Bokaro steel plant? Procedure of training?
5th May 2013, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in steel plant of diploma mechanical engineering

What kind of questions are asked in steel plant of diploma mechanical engineering
12th January 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of questions are asked in steel plant of diploma mechanical engineering

Dear respected sir, please send sail 10 yrs previous question paper I and II (mechanical enggr) thankyou sir.
20th May 2015, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Which type of question given in written test of vizag steel,plz send me [email protected]
13th July 2016, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Last 5years written test question paper for diploma mechanical engineering student.Please send me in this mail id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?