15th December 2011, 08:02 AM
Saggyagrawal

What kind of Questions will be asked in AIEEE Exam?

AIEEE ke papers me kis type ke question puche jate hai.
Drawing paper jo wo kis base pe puche jata hai.

15th December 2011, 09:26 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Questions will be asked in AIEEE Exam?

The questions of drawing paper will be asked in the AIEEE exam as under-

Drawing Test

The paper based drawing test is conducted for 2 hours and it consists of two questions, each with two sub questions. The drawing test would be provided with scores, based on the observation skills of the candidates and their drawing ability, their perspectives about color, proportion, etc… This drawing test evaluates the following:

Depth of knowledge in the three dimensional and two dimensional drawings.
Students’ ability and capability to draw proportionately and to produce the same as an effective output.
Creative attitude of the students.
Logical reasoning of the students regarding the scale and proportions and many more.
15th December 2011, 09:35 AM
dev99

Dear Friend,
The test consists of two papers. The first paper consists of questions of equal weight from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The questions are all objective type. This paper is for B.E/B.Tech courses.

The second paper consists of Mathematics, Aptitude Test and also Drawing. This paper is meant for B. Architecture and B. Planning.

The main motive of the Aptitude Test is to evaluate the perception, creativity, observation, imagination, and architectural awareness of the candidate.

Thanks.
15th December 2011, 10:31 AM
Sanwariya

Hi!!

AIEEE is an entrance exam which is purely based on 11th and 12th PCM (CBSE course).
It includes very simple conceptual based questions..

1. Physics :
- Electronics
- Electricity
- Waves and energy.

2. Chemistry
- Thermodynamics
- Organic chemistry.

These are some major areas that you need to focus on ...

Regards,
11th October 2012, 04:27 PM
Unregistered

can i eligible for aieee entrance exam i have 57.8% in 12 in math only 39
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?