22nd July 2011, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

What kind of scope if available with LLB in Corporate Company? Any course required for better prospect?

hello sir,which kinds of scope available with llb in corporate company is their any other course required for extremely best prospect.

15th September 2011, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of scope if available with LLB in Corporate Company? Any course required for better prospect?

what is the scope available in corporate sector after persuing ballb
6th November 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of scope if available with LLB in Corporate Company? Any course required for better prospect?

what is the scope of corporate law?
7th May 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

scope after completing B. Com and LLB from ahmedabad, but having no experience in Law?
which is good option, to practice on own for LLb or to work with an advocate for practice?
18th February 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

hello sir what all the options to do higher studies after the completion of BABL (5 YEARS COURSE)?
25th November 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I have completed ll.b in Hindi streem after B.A with art .
Now what can I Do.am interested in company job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?