12th August 2013, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is needed in graduation to take admission in Law?

I want to know how much percentage i took in graduation level to take adimission in law.

2nd October 2015, 03:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in graduation to take admission in Law?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know how much percentage i took in graduation level to take adimission in law.
You need a Degree with 50% marks to join LLB. The course duration is 3 years. There could be an entrance examination also depending on the institution you choose. There are specializations available in this field like civil law, criminal law, corporate law and tax law.
A lawyer with good knowledge of law / procedures and communication skills is highly in demand. He can practice successfully given the kind of disputes arise between companies and individuals. He can be an employee in a big corporate company also. The corporate requires lot of legal advice regarding the day to day conduct of its affairs and ensuring legality in its transactions and dealings.
29th October 2015, 10:09 PM
Roja kaki

Default Re: How much percentage is needed in graduation to take admission in Law?

LLB is a five years course:
Below are the eligibility for LLB
-->Candidate must complete graduation from any recognized university.
-->And must and should have minimum of 50%.

Topics covered in LLB:
-->quantitative aptitude.
-->Reasoning
-->Mental ability
-->political science.

Skills candidate must have to do LLB:
-->Good speaking skills
-->smart words to impress clients
--> Patience to deal with different type of candidates.
30th October 2015, 11:11 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Your minimum percentage required in graduation is 50% marks & also reservation is applicable for sc candidates according to government rules.For sc candidates minimum marks should be 45% marks.

The duration period of LLB course is 5 years.There is a entrance exam name as CLAT which is conducted by UPSC.You should have to clear CLAT exam.On the basis of scores in CLAT exam you can get admission in LLB course.

Syllabus includes in this entrance exam:- General English
Current Affairs
Mathematics
Reasoning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?