1st September 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for admission in CS?

what is thde last date of admission in cs for the yaer 2013

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of admission test for BA Geography honours? Requirements for admission? -- [New]
  2. Information about 9th admission? Last date of getting the admission form? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can i get admission for CS program? Procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  4. How can I get admission for CS program? What is the procedure for admission? What is the last date for admission?
  5. Details of D.Ed admission and procedure for D.Ed admission? Dates on which the admission start?
  6. What is the last date for admission for FYB.Com?
  7. How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?
  8. Date of sale of admission forms for B.Com? Last date of admission?
  9. Procedure to get admission in PUSA Polytechnic? What is the date of release of admission form?
  10. Admission procedure of PGDM? Qualification required? Date of admission and fee structure?
  11. Admission date and procedure for admission in M.Com course offered by IGNOU?
  12. Last date of admission to B.Ed in Hyderabad? Procedure to get admission? What is the fee structure?
  13. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  14. Details for D.Ed admission? Procedure for D.Ed admission?
  15. After graduation in which year of CS should I take admission and what is the date of admission for the course?
  16. Procedure for getting admission in Law college? What is the fee structure and admission date?
  17. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date of admission after securing 78 marks in Maths?
  18. How to take admission in BSc IT in Mumbai? Last date for admission? I have secured 78 marks in Maths
7th September 2015, 01:26 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date for admission in CS?

ICSI formerly known as the Institute of Company Secretaries of India invites the application form every year for the admission into CS Course.

The date for admission in CS as given below::::::::::>>>>>>>

~> Last date for seeking CS Foundation Admission is 31st March 2013 for appearing in the December Examination in the same year.

~> 30th September for appearing in June Examination in the next year.

NOTE.........................

~> The eligibility is that the applicants should have passed 12th Class from any recognized board of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?