16th June 2011, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?

i want to take admission for B.Sc in ignou centre, rourkela
how i will get the admission details like fees,documents admission date and apply date

Related Questions:
  1. Admission date of BSc Rourkela through IGNOU? Fee structure for distance education?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  3. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  4. How to take admission in M.Com course from IGNOU? What are the documents required for admission?
  5. Documents required to register for M.Com in IGNOU? Fee structure of this course? -- [New]
  6. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  7. Can I take admission for MCA in IGNOU having completed B.Sc. Maths? Required documents for getting admission?
  8. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  9. Last 5 years Openmat solved question papers?
  10. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  11. What is the last date of admission in M.Com and IGNOU? Fee structure for M.Com? Can I pay in installments?
  12. When the application form for admission in B.Ed will be distributed by IGNOU? Fee expenses of B.Ed in IGNOU?
  13. Date of admission and fee structure of B.Com in IGNOU, Delhi?
  14. List of government B.Tech colleges providing lateral entry in B.Tech course? What is the admission process and what are the documents required for admission and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  16. What's the eligibility criteria, admission procedure and fee structure for doing MSW course from IGNOU(correspondence)?
  17. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  18. How to take admission in MSW course from IGNOU distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria for the same and the fee structure?
2nd July 2011, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?

i want to take admission for B.Sc in ignou centre, nagpur
how i will get the admission details like fees,documents admission date and apply date
15th July 2011, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to take admission in BSc IGNOU center Rourkela? Fee structure, documents required and admission date?

I WANT ADMISSION IN IGNOU FOR BSC(BIOLOGY), HOW I GET ADMISSIOM ?
15th July 2011, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO GET ADMISSION IN IGNOU, HOW I GET ADMISSION?
23rd July 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to take admission in ignou for bsc(maths)
28th July 2011, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

get me
ignou admision date
12th September 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

plz sent bsc subjct & addimission
12th September 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir-my name is dharmendra dwivedi i want get addmision in bba and my 12th result 75% marks so please tell me last date for addmision and fee/year my mobile no. 8962745758
30th September 2011, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i want to take admission in bsc in physics hons pse tell me about course fee and admission date my mobile no. is 8277089380
10th October 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN B-TECH,PL GIVE FEES & PAPER DETAILS.
6th December 2011, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

i want take admission in bsc maths in ignou delhi tell me admission procedure and fees details
11th December 2011, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for BA & LAST DATE OF ADMISSION?
7th June 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Friends it's easy to get admission in IGNOU
get the prospectus from IGNOU centre,
fill up it and deposit that
24th February 2014, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done my HS in arts .can I do Bsc from IGNOU.please suggest me
28th February 2015, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

i am from rourkela and i want to do icsi from ignou is it possible for me to do after bba and what are the fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?