22nd January 2012, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of application of C-PMT exam? What is the eligibility criteria? Cost of the application form?

when is the last date of submission of application of c-pmt and what is it's eligibility? what is the cost of application form ? what are the necessary requirement for this exam? when will this exam conducted?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I download the application form of PhD(Computer Science) entrance exam conducted by Kurukshetra University? Eligibility criteria, cost of application form, last date of form submission and date of examination?
  2. When the application form of NIPER PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and last date of application?
  3. When will the application forms for upcoming AIPMT Exam be available? Required Eligibility criteria to appear for Kolkata, Karnataka and Tamil Nadu state PMT Exams?
  4. How can I get information regarding forms of AIPMT in Chhattisgarh?
  5. Date of availability of AFMC exam forms? What is the cost of the form? Criteria to apply?
  6. Eligibility criteria for IES and PSU exam? If I have 55% in B.Tech am I eligible? Where to get the application form?
  7. Date of sale of form of MP PMT exam? Date of exam?
  8. What's the scheduled date for Haryana PMT? What's the applying procedure?
  9. Last date for the issue of pgcet application forms for MBA? Cost of the application form and date of the exam?
  10. Is MPPMT application form available now? What is the date of MPPMT?
  11. Date of DRDO SET exam? From where to get the application form? Cost of the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the date of MP Pre Medical Entrance Exam application form Submission?
  13. When the application form of JEECUP will be released? How can I fillup? Cost of Application form? -- [New]
  14. When will the application form for Electrical engineering be available? What's the eligibility criteria?
  15. How can I get the JIPMER PMT application form?
  16. When the online and offline application form of CLAT will be available? Examination date and cost of application form?
  17. Information regarding the application for various public sector companies like BHEL, SAIL, DMRC, ONGC? Last date of submission of form? What is the eligibility criteria?
  18. Eligibility, date of forms and exam for MBBS in 2011?
24th March 2012, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of application of C-PMT exam? What is the eligibility criteria? Cost of the application form?

WHEN PMT FORM RELEASE & LAST DATE OF SUBMIT
26th April 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of application of C-PMT exam? What is the eligibility criteria? Cost of the application form?

what is the cost of application form for girls(general) of mp pmt exam?
13th June 2016, 09:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

>> Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test is conducted by Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University.

>> You will get application form for CPMT Exam in April 2017 on the official website of CPMT.

>> The last date of application of C-PMT exam is 3rd Week of May 2017

>> The application fee for General/OBC category is 1250 and for SC/ST category is 650.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?