3rd March 2012, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to apply for MPSC exam? Procedure to apply for MPSC exam?

which is the last of appling mpsc exam form submission? and what is the procedure to apply mpsc exam?

5th March 2012, 03:57 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for MPSC exam? Procedure to apply for MPSC exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
which is the last of appling mpsc exam form submission? and what is the procedure to apply mpsc exam?
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission usually conducts various examination and candidate willing to apply for any of the examination may opt for the online mode of application. In order to apply online, candidate first needs to signup on the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission, which is similar to signing up for an email id. Once the candidate has got the username and password after completion of the sign up process, he/she will be eligible to apply for any of the examination, provided the application forms for the particular examination is available.

Some of the upcoming examinations and their last date of application has been mentioned below:

Maharashtra Forest Services Preliminary Examination- 13-03-2012
Deputy Superintendent of Police-Assistant Commissioner of Police- 22-03-2012
Assistant Manager Directorate of Printing,Stationary and Publications- 22-03-2012
Joint Director-Directorate of Economics and Statistics- 22-03-2012
Stenotypist English- 22-03-2012
Child Development Officer and Equivalent posts Group A- 27-03-2012

In order to apply for any of the examination mentioned above, refer to the official website of Maharashtra Public Service Commission.
4th April 2012, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for MPSC exam? Procedure to apply for MPSC exam?

i want to submitted online exam form of mpsc for legal department , tell me the centre of mpsc in poona and date of submission of form
12th May 2012, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

reserved category includs obc?
16th May 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I am BCA passout student So, Can I apply for the MPSC exam ?
7th July 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

i am graduate appering student and i want to give mpsc entrance/preliminary exam in Jully 2012. So, please tell me can I applicable for MPSC entrance/preliminary exam which is conducte in Jully 2012.
21st January 2013, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

I m a bsc graduate which mpsc exam should i apply??
30th March 2013, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I CAN APPIER MPSC EXAM, I AM THE STUDENT OF R GNM 2 ND YEAR .
5th May 2014, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.com and work in bmc can i apply for mpsc and for wat post
21st December 2015, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MY GRADUATION IN COMMERCE CAN I APPLY FOR MPSC EXAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?