8th May 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to issue the form of TANCET exam? When the counseling forms will be issued? Can I get admission in an engineering college?

I got 25.5 mark in TANCET exam when counseling form will be issued & what is the last date of issuing the form. Can I get admission in an engineering college?

13th July 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to issue the form of TANCET exam? When the counseling forms will be issued? Can I get admission in an engineering college?

Date of issue of Anna University TANCET counseling application form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Am I eligible for GATE counseling after scoring 16704 rank in GATE exam? Can I get M.Tech seat in GATE counseling? When will the GATE counseling start? 26 2nd July 2014 06:32 PM
How to apply for B.Ed counseling? Details of applying for counseling? List of government colleges in Coimbatore? 10 18th June 2014 09:16 AM
Detailed procedure for state counseling? Do I need to register now? What is the time period of central counseling? 2 3rd August 2013 06:47 PM
Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling? 20 3rd May 2013 04:49 PM
Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling? 9 21st March 2013 09:25 PM