21st June 2011, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

Detailed procedure for state counseling? Do I need to register now? What is the time period of central counseling?

Dear sir/mam I want to know the detail procedure of state counselling (uttarakhand specifically).
when will it get started? do I have to register online now i.e 11 june- 23 june which is the time period of central counselling?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  2. Can I get admission in Anna University if I missed the counseling? Can I re-appear for counseling?
  3. Last date of M.E counseling? Where to get counseling forms in Erode? Procedure for applying for counseling?
  4. Date of start of AIEEE UP state counseling? Procedure to apply for counseling?
  5. If my ranking is more than 100000 in AIEEE which college will I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  7. What is the procedure for Re-Counseling?
  8. Which colleges can I get after scoring 30 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling?
  9. Date and procedure of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? Can I secure a seat in counseling with 97691 AIR(overall)?
  10. When is the state wise counseling for AIEEE? What is the procedure? How can I apply for state wise counseling for haryana in B.Tech
  11. Can I get admission in NIT College with a score of 311 and a rank of 21681 in GATE Exam?
  12. Date of AIEEE state(Uttarkhand) counseling? Procedure to attend it?
  13. Can I apply fro EBC certificate for B.Tech? -- [New]
  14. Can I get an NIT after scoring 130/360 in AIEEE under General Category? In which other colleges can I get?
  15. After scoring 72 marks in AIEEE can I get a good college?
  16. If I dont receive my acknowledgement card of MBA exam of GCT Coimbatore then will I face any problems during counseling? When is the counseling date?
  17. Will I get a seat in government engineering college my AIR in AIEEE is between 50,000-55,000?
  18. In which college can i get seat after getting 1490 rank in GATE Mechanical branch?
6th July 2011, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure for state counseling? Do I need to register now? What is the time period of central counseling?

I belong to uttrakhand but my aieee2011 rank is of UP. am i eligible to parcipate in Uttrakhan state councelling. plzz reply soon.......thanks.
3rd August 2013, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed procedure for state counseling? Do I need to register now? What is the time period of central counseling?

I want know what is the eligibility (qualification, age limit, % mark) for appear the pre-IAS EXAM. And what is the procedure
please send me the details as under given mail Id.

keshab Chandra Ghadei
Mail Id: [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?