3rd February 2012, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to register for MBA CET entrance?

which lastr date for register mba cet form ...pleease provide to me the date for it

14th December 2012, 05:14 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the last date to register for MBA CET entrance?

Hello,
Most of the CETS are set for happening in the mid or in the end of next year. So right now the best CET for you will be IGNOU OPENMAT. Normally like any other MBA CET you must be a graduate from any possible genre. Also your graduation aggregate marks must be equal to or more than 50%. The OPENMAT form and prospectus worth Rs.550 will be available in the official website of Ignou. So for this you can log onto www.ignou.ac.in. Normally within mid of January the form submissions become over as the examination is set to happen in the month of February. You will have to sit for a 200 marks examination, that is totally an OMR sheet based examination. The subject topics for this 3 hour examination are Quantitative Aptitude (50 marks), English (50 marks), Reasoning (70 marks), General Awareness (30 marks). So start preparing. i have also attached a doc file with my answer, that has the generalized norms and information about OPENMAT to guide you totally for this examination.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Advt-press_7.doc(51.5 KB, 65 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?