11th October 2011, 09:45 AM
jeetkatatria

Information about Commercial assistant entrance exam

do you know about commercial assistant exam rajasthan?...pleaes send me the information about it

17th April 2012, 07:41 AM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: Information about Commercial assistant entrance exam

job profile
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for making appointment on the vacant positions of Commercial Assistant-I and Commercial Assistant-II in Jaipur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited or Ajmer Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited or Jodhpur Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited. Number of vacancies can be increased or decreased by the concerned Nigam at any time.

Eligibility:

For the post of Commercial Assistant-I: Candidates should have age in between 18 to 33 years of age.
For the post of Commercial Assistant-II: Candidates should have age in between 18 to 33 years of age.

Relaxation upto 5 years in the maximum age limit will be admissible to candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC/SBC categories. There is no maximum age limit set for the inservice candidates of concerned Nigam.

Educational Qualification:

Commercial Assistant-I: Graduation in any discipline with atleast 60% marks in aggregate from a university established by law in India.

Commercial Assistant-II: Graduation in any discipline with atleast 60% marks in aggregate from a university established by law in India.

No. of posts: Total 797 posts are available.

Commercial Assistant-I: Total 293 posts are available.
(Jaipur VVNL-114, Ajmer VVNL Non-TSP-54, Ajmer VVNL TSP-35 and Jodhpur VVNL-90)

Commercial Assistant-II: Total 504 posts are available.
(Jaipur VVNL-196, Ajmer VVNL Non-TSP-90, Ajmer VVNL TSP-56 and Jodhpur VVNL-162)

Pay Scale:

Commercial Assistant-I: Rs. 5200-20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2400.
Commercial Assistant-II: Rs. 5200-20200 with a Grade Pay of Rs. 1900.

Application Fee:

General candidates: Application fee of Rs. 500 only.
BC/SBC (non-creamy layer) candidates: Application fee of Rs. 300 only.
SC/ST/PH candidates: Application fee of Rs. 200 only.

Application fee must be deposited in concerned Nigam’s Bank Account in any branch of State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, through the means of prescribed challan.

How to apply: Candidates should apply online only at the webiste of Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasarna Nigam Limited. Candidates should apply online from 11 August 2011 to 6 September 2011. Candidates are required to submit the prescribed amount of application fee before applying online.

Contact Details:

Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasarna Nigam Limited,
Vidyut Bhawan, Janpath,
Jyoti Nagar, Jaipur - 302005.

For more information visit http://www.jaipurdiscom.in

these are some information for Commercial assistant entrance exam
14th December 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about Commercial assistant entrance exam

sir,please give me some information about commercial assistent previous paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?