14th January 2012, 07:59 PM
kksamanta

What is the last date of submission of form for Assistant Teacher in West Bengal SSC?

what is the last date of submission of form for asst teacher in west bengal ssc ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
  2. Examination date and last date of West Bengal JEXPO form submission?
  3. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  4. Am I eligible for west bengal SSC for the post of Assistant Teacher of Computer Application or Science?
  5. Eligibility criteria and last date of West Bengal TET form submission? -- [New]
  6. What is the date of sale of submission of forms for BSc fo West Bengal government
  7. AM I eligible for Assistant Teacher post in WBJEE after completing 3 years BSc in computer application(Vocational)?
  8. When the application form of West Bengal JEXPO will be released? Examination date and last date of form submission?
  9. Date of sale of application forms for WB SSC exam?
  10. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  11. Model question papers of Assistant Teacher West Bengal?
  12. B.Ed is necessary for Assistant Teacher post?
  13. Last date of school service commission assistant teacher examination submission form? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I apply for SSC of West Bengal? I have completed my UG from outside of West Bengal
  15. Whether B.Ed is necessary to apply for the post of Assistant Teacher in West Bengal School Service Commission?
  16. How to do NCTE approved B.Ed under distance education from SMU?
  17. How to apply for Ph.D Programme after completing MSc in Zoology? I am a domicile from West Bengal
  18. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
8th June 2015, 07:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date of submission of form for Assistant Teacher in West Bengal SSC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kksamanta View Post
what is the last date of submission of form for asst teacher in west bengal ssc ?
West Bengal SSC exam date is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

If you have completed bachelor degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission exam. Only Indian citizenship candidate are eligible for this exam. Your age should be in between 20 to 40 years.

For online application or other details of West Bengal School Service Commission exam, you can visit to the official website http://www.westbengalssc.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?