16th February 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Examination date and last date of West Bengal JEXPO form submission?

sir
please tell me when jexpo exam
is held in west bengal state?
and what is the last date of form submission?
please reply as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. When the application form of West Bengal JEXPO will be released? Examination date and last date of form submission?
  2. When and from where to get JEXPO forms?
  3. When the application form of JEXPO will be released? Last date of form submission?
  4. What is the last date of submission of form for Assistant Teacher in West Bengal SSC?
  5. Rankwise seat allotment in different streams of Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal through JEXPO counselling?
  6. What is the date of sale of submission of forms for BSc fo West Bengal government
  7. Date of sale of application forms for WB SSC exam?
  8. Eligibility criteria of West Bengal JEXPO for Non-Domicile Student?
  9. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  10. Can I get admission if secured 50,000 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  11. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Can I get admission in government college if secured 218110 rank in West Bengal Jexpo?
  13. Can I get admission in any government college of West Bengal if secured 60,000 rank in JEXPO and 4.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  14. For which stream I will get admission if secured 900 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  15. Date of Homeopathic JEE exam of West Bengal? From where to collect form of Homeopathic JEE exam of West Bengal? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Possibility to appear in West Bengal JEXPO for 24 years old student?
  17. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Electrical Engineering in any government college of West Bengal?
  18. Would the NEET exam be conducted in West Bengal? What's the date of issuing application forms for the same?
17th February 2015, 06:56 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Examination date and last date of West Bengal JEXPO form submission?

Important Dates of JEXPO 2015 Exam:

>> Date of JEXPO 2015 Examination - 12th April, 2015

>> Sale of OMR Application Forms - 24th November, 2014 to 24th December, 2014

>> Closing date of submission of filled in application forms - 24th December, 2014

Important Note: In the interest of aspiring candidates, the period of distribution of JEXPO 2015 Application forms is further extended for a period from 5th January, 2015 to 22nd January, 2015.

>> Last date of receipt of Filled in JEXPO 2015 Application Forms - 22nd January, 2015
17th February 2015, 07:36 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Examination date and last date of West Bengal JEXPO form submission?

JEXPO is a State level entrance examination which is conducted by West Bengal State Council of Technical Education for admissions to first year Diploma courses in Private and Government Polytechnic colleges across the state of West Bengal.

Eligibility Criteria :-
To be eligible to appear in JEXPO 2015 examination, you must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned below :-

--> You must have completed 10th standard with at least 35% marks from a recognised board.

--> You must have born on or before 01st July,2000 to be eligible to appear in JEXPO 2015 examination. There is no upper age limit.

JEXPO 2015 Examination Important Dates :-
--> Last Date for submission of application form :- 24th December, 2014

--> Date of JEXPO Examination :-12th April, 2015.
17th February 2015, 10:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
please tell me when jexpo exam
is held in west bengal state?
and what is the last date of form submission?
please reply as soon as possible
Important ates JEXPO examination 2015 :-

Sale of OMR Application Forms :- 24th November, 2014 to 24th December, 2014

Last Date of Submission of Filled-in Application Forms :- 24th December, 2014

JEXPO 2015 Examination Date :- 12th April, 2015

The educational qualification required for JEXPO exam is 10th standard from recognized board.

Your minimum age should be 17 years old.
1st January 2016, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

That last date for the submission of the application from of the JEXPO exam 2016
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?