6th September 2012, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of forms of B.Ed from Jaipur University, Rajasthan in correspondence

I want to know about the last date of issue of forms and last date of submit of forms of B.ed from jaipur university, Rajasthan in correspondence?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Last date of B.Com 1st year private form submission date in Rajasthan University
  3. Last date of submission of forms of DU for B.Ed correspondence course? Fee structure of the course?
  4. List of colleges along with their admission date, offering B.Ed course through correspondence in Jaipur or near by Jaipur? I have 41% marks in my graduation
  5. Last date for the submission of forms for B.Ed course of Rajasthan University?
  6. Is IASE approved by UGC or AICTE?
  7. Last date of submission of the forms of M.Com correspondence in MDU university?
  8. How to do M.Com correspondence from DU? Last date of submission of forms?
  9. Is it possible to get admission in NIT college with AIR in AIEEE of 45261?
  10. Can I get a good college in Mechanical branch after scoring 25636 in RPET?
  11. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  12. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission? -- [New]
  13. Can I get admission in LLB in Rajasthan University in Jaipur after completing B.A from EIILM?
  14. What is the rank of Jaipur National University in Jaipur and in Rajasthan?
  15. Opening and closing AIEEE ranks for admission to WBUT colleges like IEM, Heritage, Haldia and other top colleges?
  16. What is the date of submission of forms for B.Com pass correspondence?
  17. What's the last date for submission of forms in BITS Jaipur for MCA and eligibility criteria for the same?
  18. Which college can I get with an AIEEE score of 101?
12th August 2016, 09:56 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the last date of submission of forms of B.Ed from Jaipur University, Rajasthan in correspondence

Jaipur University is a private university located in Jaipur, Rajasthan, India. Established October 22, 2007, through an Ordinance of the Government of Rajasthan The University is approved by UGC. As you want to know last date of submission of forms of B.Ed from Jaipur University, Rajasthan in correspondence here, i am telling you the same-

Important Tentative Dates:

Last date for submission of application form: 3rd week of July
Date of entrance exam: 2nd week of August

Eligibility:
The candidate should have 50% in Graduation (45% for SC/ST Candidates )

For more details you can contact on the below address-

Jaipur-Agra Bypass
Near New RTO office
Jagatpura
Jaipur-302025
Ph: 0141-2753377, 2754399, 9351288101 Fax:2752418
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?