15th November 2010, 07:17 PM
upasana sehrawat

Last date of submission of forms of DU for B.Ed correspondence course? Fee structure of the course?

Hi,
I hv done my graduation from du in this yr(2010) with correspondence.........& now i want to do B.ED from du with correspondence so cn u plz tell me about the last date of forms submission.......& tell me about the fees also.............

Thanx
Upasana sehrawat

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of submission of forms of DU for B.Ed correspondence course? Fee structure of the course?
  2. When will the M.Com correspondence forms come out? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  3. What is the fee structure of B.Ed? Last date of submission of forms
  4. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  5. Last date of form submission of B.Ed DU? Fee structure of the course? Should I do B.Ed or something else?
  6. Best universities to pursue BBA course? Fee structure, syllabus and last date for submission of exam forms?
  7. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  8. Procedure for taking admission in B.Ed from Jammu University by Correspondence? Last date of submission of forms and fee structure?
  9. Last date of submission of forms for class 11th? What is the fee structure?
  10. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  11. Last date of submitting the application for B.Ed correspondence from DU? Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence in DU? What is the fee structure? Duration of the correspondence course?
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  13. How to do M.Com correspondence from DU? Last date of submission of forms?
  14. When does the correspondence course in Diploma course commences? What's the procedure of fee submission? Fee structure for the same?
  15. List of colleges approved by UGC for M.Ed correspondence? Last date of submission of the form and the fee structure? Is Bhartiya Shiksha Parishad UP approved by UGC? List of the colleges which run M.Ed correspondence and are approved by UGC?
  16. What is the procedure of B.Com admission and the fee structure? Last date for correspondence student?
  17. Details about the admission procedure for CS? Last date of submission of form?
  18. What is the fee structure for CS executive exam? What is the last date for submission of the forms?
9th March 2011, 07:16 PM
HDeepakkumar

Default Re: Last date of submission of forms of DU for B.Ed correspondence course? Fee structure of the course?

hiiiiiiii upasana b.ed. form last date is 7 june.and app. fee is 50 rupees.for any problem you can contact [email protected]
21st March 2011, 02:45 PM
2cuteforuh21
Junior Member+

Default Re: Last date of submission of forms of DU for B.Ed correspondence course? Fee structure of the course?

last date is 7 june.and app. fee is 50 rupees
14th April 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by upasana sehrawat View Post
Hi,
I hv done my graduation from du in this yr(2010) with correspondence.........& now i want to do B.ED from du with correspondence so cn u plz tell me about the last date of forms submission.......& tell me about the fees also.............

Thanx
Upasana sehrawat
last week of april...
10th May 2011, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

Bed is recognised?
23rd May 2011, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

total fee of jammu B.ED
6th June 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i came 2 knw today itself that last date of submitting forms by correspondence(B.ed) is tomo.. if i take the form tomo will i be able 2 enroll 4 B.ed?
7th June 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Mam,
i have done my B.A in HPU Shimla.i want to do B.Ed in jammu university.Please provide the detail of how can % & how can apply for B.ed admission & correspondence & how can charges for study in B.Ed.Please provide the detail in urgent basis we are waiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards
Ambika kumari
[email protected]
8th June 2011, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

last Date of B.com Form of DU
22nd June 2011, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

plz tell me last date of bcom correspodence . ihave given my 12 exam
23rd June 2011, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

can i enrol now for b ed as the last date is gone n i came toknow ths today..pls help
megha
27th June 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

I hv done my graduation from du in this yr(2011) with correspondence.........& now i want to do B.ED from du with correspondence so cn u plz tell me about the last date of forms submission.......& tell me about the fees also.............

Thanx
rahul julka
plz reply at my id julka.rahul88@gmailcom
4th July 2011, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

when was bcom correspondence private form fill
12th July 2011, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

hai sir i want to do B.ed correspondance from jammu university please tell me the last date of the addmission.
rajesh himachal please reply me by mail at [email protected]
13th July 2011, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to know how can i apply for b.ed correspondance aur but is the last date nd how many charges for girls nd boys nd age
15th July 2011, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to do B. Ed correspondece from jammu university please tell me last date of the addmisson.
Dinesh kumar J&k.
27th July 2011, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the fees of bed
4th August 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

last date correspondance B Ed
22nd August 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

I want to do correspondence b.ed from du plz give me details abt elgibility fees and forms last date rep on my id
[email protected] as early as possible
30th April 2012, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

i want to get application form for entrance in b.ed , chhatisgarh.
19th May 2012, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

B.ED COLLEGE OFFERING CORRESPONDENCE COURSES IN MUMBAI
31st March 2017, 09:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed. stands for an undergraduate academic course known as Bachelor of Education.

The duration of B.Ed course is two years.

As per my knowledge, the tentative last date of submission of forms of DU for B.Ed correspondence course is 27 March 2017.

The fee of B.Ed course is 18000 to 24000.

Contact Address

Address: South Campus, South Moti Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110021
Phone: 011 2700 6900
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?