18th November 2012, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of submission of forms of M.COm

sir i know the last date of m.com first year...could u please provide to me the details

29th July 2014, 11:14 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the last date of submission of forms of M.COm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i know the last date of m.com first year...could u please provide to me the details
The last date of submission of forms for M.Com course will be differ from college to college. You need to visit the concerned institution directly to know the last date of submission of application form. Generally, the notification for M.Com course is released during the month of April/May and It ends with June. The cost of the application form will differ from college to college. However, It will be Rs.400/- for general category students and Rs.200 for reserved category students. You need to visit the respective institution directly to get more information regarding admission process.

M.Com Eligibilty Criteria:-

-The candidate should have passed bachelor degree course from recognized board with 50% marks.
-45% marks for Reserved Category.
-First preference will be given to candidate who s from commerce stream.
-The candidate might be required to appear for an entrance test.

Best M.Com College:-

-Lady Shri Ram College for Women (LSRC) Delhi/NCR, India
-Ramjas College Delhi/NCR, India
-Stella Maris College Chennai, India
-SNDT Womens University Mumbai, India
-NMIMS University Bangalore, India
-Shri Ram College of Commerce Delhi/NCR, India
-NMIMS University Mumbai, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?