19th September 2020, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the lower age criteria to be eligible for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) examination?

Hello Sir, I am 17 years old. So, am I eligible to apply and write the GPSC examination? What is the standard lower age limit? Is there any age relaxation for any caste category candidates? And, how to apply for GPSC? When is the upcoming GPSC exam going to be conducted?

22nd September 2020, 07:43 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the lower age criteria to be eligible for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) examination?

Being just 17 years old, you are not eligible for appearing in the GPSC (Gujarat Public Service Commission) examination as the minimum age for appearing in the same examination is 20 years for any category candidate.

For complete details and updates regarding the GPSC examination, you can refer to the link www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
23rd September 2020, 10:23 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: What is the lower age criteria to be eligible for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) examination?

Age criteria-
* Candidates should be in between 21-28 years of age.
* Age relaxation for SC/ ST: 5 years
* Age relaxation for OBC : 3 years

Application process-
* Register for relevant post.
* Apply, edit and print GPSC application form.
* Fees payment.
* Download call letter of preliminary/ main exam.

Exam date-
GPSC Class 1 & 2 2020 mains exam date: 23rd February 2021, 8th March 2021, and 15th March 2021.
24th September 2020, 02:47 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am 17 years old. So, am I eligible to apply and write the GPSC examination? What is the standard lower age limit? Is there any age relaxation for any caste category candidates? And, how to apply for GPSC? When is the upcoming GPSC exam going to be conducted?
Eligibility Criteria for GPSC Exam:-
-The GPSC age limit for general category candidates is 20 years - 35 years
-Relaxation age limit
a) SC, ST, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes of Gujarat origin is 5
years age limit
b)Women candidates of reserved category is 10 years age limit relaxation in
the upper age limit,
c)Government Servant :-No relaxation in upper age will be available to
Government Servant

***You can apply in the next year as the GPSC 2020 Exam Dates is scheduled
15th April to 15 November 2020.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?