11th September 2019, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) examination?

Hi, I have completed my B.Com. So, now am I eligible to apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) examination? What is the application procedure? Do I need to apply online? If yes, then please let me know step by step application procedure. Is there any application charges?

15th September 2019, 08:30 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) examination?

Yes, there is online application procedure for Gujarat Public Service Commission. The eligibility criteria for GPSC exam is:

>>Candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

>>The age limit for examination is 21-28 years. OBC and SC/ST candidates are eligible for upper age relaxation.

The examination fee is Rs 100 for GPSC Preliminary exam and Rs 200 for GPSC Mains exam. You can apply online at its official website when notification is released.
15th September 2019, 02:03 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) examination?

The full form of GPSC is Gujarat Public Service Commission. GPSC is the state level civil services examination of Gujarat.

The eligibility criteria for this examination is:

1. Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.

2. Age criteria is 21-28 years.

Candidates belonging to reserved category are eligible for upper age relaxation. You can apply for the examination at official website of GPSC when notification for online application is released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?