30th May 2015, 09:36 PM
rituja more

What marks required in 12th board exam to get admission for MBBS?

What marks are required in 12th boards to get admission for government mbbs cource? Is it possible to get admission for MBBS even if the marks is less than the required? Which college I can apply for in that case? Can someone please give me the information on this soon?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  2. Can I get admission to study MBBS if scored 75 marks in EAMCET and 62% in 12th?
  3. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  4. How much percentage is needed for admission in MBBS after 12th? What is the exact amount required for admission in MBBS
  5. How much marks are required in CET and board exam of 12th?
  6. Any chance for admission in MBBS after scoring 2368 rank? I have scored 85% in 12th CBSE board exam
  7. Minimum marks required in 12th Bihar Board exam for admission in DU?
  8. Am I eligible for MBBS/BDS after passing 12th with 77.80 from Gujarat Board
  9. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in Canada Medical University for MBBS program?
  10. Abilities and percentage required to get admission in good Medical schools of USA?
  11. Required percentage of marks in 12th class to get admission for MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can a candidate with 85%(PCB) marks in 12th CBSE board, get direct admission in MBBS without UP-PMT entrance exam?
  13. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  14. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  15. After scoring 80 marks in ASSOCET exam can I get admission in MBBS? Minimum marks required for MBBS?
  16. Do we need to give any entrance exam after 12th to get admission in MBBS in D.Y.Patil? Minimum marks required in MHT CET?
  17. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  18. Can I study B.Sc(Botany) without Physics? Minimum marks required in 12th Board exam for admission in any college in Bhopal?
30th May 2015, 11:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What marks required in 12th board exam to get admission for MBBS?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery and there is examination conducted to get the admission for the course in most of the colleges and institution for it.

There are examination conducted for all the institute. You can apply for the AIIMS , AIPMT and other state government institution.

The eligibility to appear for the examination :-
Candidates must have passed or pursuing 12th from a recognized board.
Candidates must have PCB as main subjects.
Candidates must have scored minimum of 60% aggregate in board examination can apply. It vary for other examination and reservation for other candidates on the basis of marks.

So you have to qualify in the examination for the admission in the MBBS course. Also check the availability for other entrance test from there website.

AIPMT examination is conducted by the CBSE where as AIIMS by AIIMS New Delhi. You can visit at www.cbse.nic.in and www.aiimsexam.org.
31st May 2015, 01:49 AM
jhavikas39

Quote:
Originally Posted by rituja more View Post
What marks are required in 12th boards to get admission for government mbbs cource? Is it possible to get admission for MBBS even if the marks is less than the required? Which college I can apply for in that case? Can someone please give me the information on this soon?

Thanks!
BACHELOR OF MEDICINE AND BACHELOR OF SURGERY

For admission in any medical college you have to qualify the entrance exam.

You have to pass 12th with following subject:-
> Physics
> Chemistry
> Biology

For Applying in entrance exam minimum 50% marks is require.
For Admission in A.I.I.MS you have to pass 12th with minimum 60% marks.

You have to qualify the entrance exam like:-
> A.I.P.M.T
> A.I.I.M.S
> B.H.U-P.M.T
> M.G.I.M.S
> A.F.M.C
31st May 2015, 01:59 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by rituja more View Post

Thanks!
Candidates who have completed 12th standard with above 50% marks are eligible for admission in MBBS course but your 12th standard subject are Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English. For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

Your age should be in between 17 to 26 years. No age relaxation provide for reserved category.
31st May 2015, 06:18 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery.

The eligibility criteria for MBBS degree are following:-

- The candidate must have completed age of 17 years at the time of admission.

-The candidate should have passed the 12th Class under the 10+2 Scheme from a recognized University/ Board of any Indian State with English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.

-The candidate should have secured at least 50%(40% for SC/ST) marks in 12th Board examination .

-The candidate appearing for 10+2/HSC can also apply for MBBS but their candidature will be considered only if they provide documentary evidence of passing qualifying examination with the required subjects and percentage of marks.
31st May 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

What is the cuttoff of MHCET for getting admission for MBBS in governmemt college?
1st June 2015, 01:32 AM
ankit740
Member+

Well friend mbbs stands for bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery.To get admission in this course you have to appear for some all india and state level entrance exams and if you clear them then you can get admission in that.
You can appear for aipmt exam and some state entrance exams also.
Eligibility:
1.You must have completed your 12th from any recognized board.
2.You must have pcb as your subjects in 12th.
3.There is no age limit for this exam.
Thank you
10th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

i get 67 percent in 12 th and also 67 marks in mht cet 2015 and my pcb group is 168 in which clg i get admission for mbbs
29th April 2016, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

I wanna know the distribution of mark percentage between 12th and AIPMT for admission in medical college ?
26th June 2016, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

What marks is required in 12th 4 taking admission in MBBS college 4 general
15th July 2020, 03:29 PM
Msha23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What marks is required in 12th 4 taking admission in MBBS college 4 general
Minimum 50 percentage marks in 12 th std necessary for appear NEET.
Now all MBBS admissions are under NEET.
Further admission dicide according to your NEET ranks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?