9th August 2014, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 12th Bihar Board exam for admission in DU?

Hello
Can you please, tell me how many marks
required in bihar board class 12
to take Admission in DU????
Plzzzzzzzzz tell me!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in 12th Bihar Board exam for IIT-JEE?
  2. Minimum marks required in Maths in 12th for admission in engineering college?
  3. Minimum marks required in board to be eligible for IIT JEE?
  4. How to take admission in 12th in Bihar board? Can I take admission directly in 12th in Bihar Board on the basis of marks card and TC of 11th of Karnataka board?
  5. Can I sit for IIT JEE exam after failing 3 times in board exam?
  6. List of Institutions for a candidate who have secured 63% in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  7. Is it possible to give 12th board exam from Bihar Board
  8. What's the minimum marks required in 12th(Maharashtra Board) to appear in AIEEE exam? Can I get admission in Aurangabad engineering college through AIEEE marks?
  9. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Minimum percentage of marks required in 12th board exam?
  11. List of AICTE approved colleges in which I can get after scoring 60% in 12th Bihar Board and 37 marks in AIEEE?
  12. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 67.4% marks in 12th Bihar Board exam?
  13. Can I get admission in Delhi University after scoring 67.4% marks in 12th Bihar Board in Science Stream?
  14. Eligibility for admission based on 10th and 12th results?
  15. Direct admission in 12th in Bihar board without marksheet is possible?
  16. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam?
  17. Minimum marks required in 12th CBSE board to get admission in Government College in Maharashtra?
  18. How much marks are required in CET and board exam of 12th?
18th August 2014, 09:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th Bihar Board exam for admission in DU?

Delhi University give admission on the basis of marks in the 10+2 and the cutoff marks for admission is usually very high for popular colleges. So, if you have got excellent marks in 10+2 from a recognized board then only you can get admission into a top college of Delhi University.

Hence, you can apply for admission into DU for any course and wait for the cutoff list. If you have got enough marks then surely you will get admission into DU. If not then there are many other Universities too for doing Graduation. Also there are correspondence courses available from DU.

Whether it's Bihar board or any other board, the marks are equal because, every board is recognized. So, don't think that your board marks will count less or more during admission. So, don't worry about your education board and apply for admission into various courses.

Regards,
Ajay Gupta
2nd February 2015, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 12th Bihar Board exam for admission in DU?

I completed my 10 class from cbse and 12 class from Bihar Bord with science and I want to know that i can gat admission in du for graduateion
18th March 2015, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I completed my cls 10th from cbse and appeared12 th exam from bihar board...so my question is that what will be the minimum cutoff percentage so i can get admission in DU easily?
22nd March 2015, 03:45 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

No one knows the cut off Percentage of Delhi University because it all depends how many students apply in DU for graduation and how many marks they have , if you score 95 + percent then you may be get admission in DU , now we are talking about Delhi University Campus , not college who are affiliates from Delhi University

If you want to take admission in any college which affiliates from Delhi University , then you can get the admission in last 10 colleges of DU easily , but if you wanna to take admission in University Campus means in top colleges then you have maximum of 95 percent , no one can guess the cut off percentage of DU ,

Just apply for the subjects and wait for the cut off list , in some colleges or in some fields there are no chances for 2nd cut off list, so apply in 2 -3 colleges ,

cut off list means - first they select the top students from the candidates who apply for Admission according to the seats in college, then so many students not take admission because of their own reason or they get admission in better place then DU , after that they go for 2nd cut off list means next top students and simultaneously procedure works
28th May 2015, 08:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required for admission in du fro bihar board
29th May 2015, 06:08 PM
Chandrprakash34
Senior Member+

The admission in Delhi University only depends on cutt-off.The cutt-off change every year.It may be high or it may be low.You have to get the high percentages in 12th Class.They provide admission on the basis of 12th Class Percentage.It is not possible to say that how many percentage marks give you admission in the DU.But if you got 97-100% marks then you can think to get the admission in DU.Because sometimes the students 100%marks cannot get the admission.

You have to fill the admission form then according to cutt-off marks DU generates a list of Top Students who got admission in DU.If Someone left the seat then another students from the list will be eligible to get the admission.
12th June 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

i have 60% marks in bihar board can i get admission in any college of DU and is there any other universities in delhi to admission plzzz reply
25th July 2015, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

The topper of Bihar board student get 85% maximum so according to you he/she will not able to get admission in du
6th March 2016, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Sir If I got 82% in Bihar board and topper score of Bihar board is less than 89% wheather can I get admission in DU or not . Reply me If not then which college should I prefere please tell me sir.
11th May 2016, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 72 percent in 12 from bihar board can i get admission in any college of du
2nd June 2017, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I don't think any body can score*90-100% in Bihar board exam... Even toppers score about 89%of marks. Then how he or she will get admission in DU. PLEASE ANSWER ME
17th June 2017, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

I got 60% in Bihar board with in science. Can I get admission in ambedkar university in arts????
12th May 2018, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Last year cutoff list of bihar board student who get admission in dehli university
19th May 2019, 09:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i take admission in du from bihar board for bcom in merit base if i got 76.2%
14th June 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Sir can i get admission in du with 73% marks in 12th in B.A honors nd if i have passed 12th class from bihar board
14th April 2020, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

On what percent in bihar board I got admission in DU
17th April 2020, 03:39 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Minimum Mark's required in 12th standard Bihar exam for getting admission in DU is 85% for general category.

:- 75% for the reserved category candidates
19th April 2020, 08:52 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Question Re: Minimum marks required in 12th Bihar Board exam for admission in DU?

Cut of marks of Delhi University admission is based onthe number of applying students. Delhi University give admission on the basis of marks in the 10+2 and the cutoff marks for admission is usually very high for popular colleges. So, if you have got excellent marks in 10+2 from a recognized board then only you can get admission into a top college of Delhi University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?