9th November 2018, 10:53 AM
DsharadaDevi

At what maximum age does government stops recruiting Staff Nurse?

My age now is 40 years. I am waiting for Staff Nurse Government job. Please give me information about age relaxation. Am I eligible at this age for Staff Nurse? If yes then where are the vacancies available I mean where and how to apply for it?

20th April 2023, 09:45 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Default Re: At what maximum age does government stops recruiting Staff Nurse?

Staff Nurse recruitment is done through state level public service commission. For most of public service commission, Maximum age limit is 40 years for staff nurse recruitment. If you belongs to reserved categories such as OBC, SC/ST or female candidate, then you can apply for staff nurse post.

Eligibility for Staff Nurse

Education Qualification
- You must have passed diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery received from a recognized university.
- You have a basic knowledge of computer applications.
- You Must be proficient in Hindi & Local language.

Age Limit
- Your age must be between 21 to 40 years.
- Age relaxation applicable 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST and 5 years for female candidates.

Steps for Application Process for Gujarat Staff Nurse
- Open the official website of the gujhealth.gujarat.gov.
- On the home page, click on the link of recruitment in the notification section.
- Click on the active link of staff nurse recruitment 2023. In the link which opens click on online forms.
- You should be careful while filling out the application form.
- The next procedure will be to pay the application fee. Recheck all the details.
- Submit your application form and take a printout for future reference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?