30th May 2015, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get Government job as staff nurse?

How to get government job as staff nurse in tamilnadu? Please tell me sir or mam. What is the procedure followed to get Government job as staff nurse? I really wanted to understand the steps and follow the same to get the government job. So, please help!

6th June 2015, 02:09 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get Government job as staff nurse?

A staff nurse offers professional nursing care to the patients according to the guidelines provided by physicians.

The following government organizations provide wide range of job opportunities :

* Northern Railway.

* Nizams Institute of Medical sciences.

* Navodaya vidyalaya samiti.

* Punjab National Rural Heath Mission.

The eligible criteria for this organizations are the aspirant should have bachelor of science in Nursing. The age limit of the candidates should be between 20-30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the norms.

Selection of the candidates is based on their performance in interview conducted by the selection committee of respective department. If the applicants are more in number, then some of the government organizations conduct the entrance exam as the first step of selection process and aspirants who performed well in the written exam are called for interview.

The candidate should know about the notification of the exam to which he/she wish to apply. Then all the regarding documents are attested along with the application form. The enclosure should sent to the address given in the notification. The application form should reach the address within the last date of the submission.
5th September 2021, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get Government job as staff nurse?

Which organization conduct exam of government jobs in nursing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?