4th November 2018, 12:37 PM
minujosepht

What should be our basic qualification to be eligible for Symbiosis Entrance Test or SET?

I am a MCA student. Can I apply for Symbiosis Entrance Test or SET examination after completing my post graduation in MCA? If yes, then also let me know the application procedure and fee details.

20th April 2023, 09:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be our basic qualification to be eligible for Symbiosis Entrance Test or SET?

Symbiosis Entrance exam is a university level entrance exam for undergraduates conducted by Symbiosis International.
Those ho have completed 10+2 with atleast 50% marks with maths and physics as compulsary subjects with any one of the chemistry/biotechnology/ biology/technical vocational subjects.
Must be an Indian National or citizen of Indian origin to apply for exam.
Foreign Nationals are exempted from appearing for the exam.
SET is organized for various undergraduate courses that include B.tech , BBA LLB(Hons), BA LLB, BSc Economics(Hons), BDes etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?