7th January 2018, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum gap year allowed by Osmania University between 1st and final year of course?

Is there any chance for 2010-11 batch student to write its final year exam of Osmania University since, I left my studies in between?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Infosys? I have scored 72% in 10th, 58.8% in 12th
  2. Can I complete by B.Sc final year after 1 year gap?
  3. Can I write my B.Com final year exam after a Gap of 10 years? I have written my B.Com(from Osmania University) final year paper, but I failed in one subject, after that due to my health problem I did not wrote my exam
  4. Can I write B.Com final year exam after 5 years of gap?
  5. What to do now if I have 3 years gap in B.Com 2nd year?
  6. What is the job criteria to apply for WIPRO, TCS company? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I be eligible for TCS, WIPRO after scoring 71% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 66%in B.Tech?
  8. Previous year Osmania University M.Sc computers 1st year 1st semester question papers?
  9. Can I get a job in WIPRO, Infosys, L&T company?
  10. Is there any disadvantage for study gap year students in Delhi University? What is the disadvantage?
  11. Is it possible to complete B.Ed by giving a year gap after completing 1st year? -- [New]
  12. Previous 10 years solved question papers for B.Com 1st year (Computer) of Osmania University, Telangana
  13. B.Com computers 1st year question paper of Osmania University?
  14. Eligibility for software companies after 76.5% ,73% and 55% in B.E EEE(8th semester), 12 and 10th standard?
  15. Maximum number of years of gap allowed by Syntel in Campus Recruitment?
  16. Is it possible to get into job via Campus Placement if I have 2 years study gap?
  17. For which software companies am I eligible to apply after scoring 75% in 10th, 60% in 12th and 68.2% in B.Tech?
  18. Can i get admission in BBA after completing 12th grade
8th January 2018, 08:11 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum gap year allowed by Osmania University between 1st and final year of course?

Sorry to inform you but you can not write for your left out final year exam of Osmania University in present year, because you can write for the examination under 3 years of gap not more than that.
18th October 2021, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the maximum gap year allowed by Osmania University between 1st and final year of course?

I have 4 years I have transferred to another College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?