3rd December 2019, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

What is the maximum number of attempts allowed to clear backlogs under BTE, Delhi?

Hi, I took admission in Diploma in Board of Technical Education, Delhi in the year 2015. I have few backlogs. So, can I apply and write the backlogs papers? How many attempts would be allowed to me?

4th December 2019, 12:53 AM
Hydroponicpali

Default Re: What is the maximum number of attempts allowed to clear backlogs under BTE, Delhi?

Dear their are only 2 attempts are available to clear your backlog subjects in within 2 years.

If your backlog in 2015 then you must be clear before 2018 other wise you to appeared in all subjects of semester.
So, if you want to clear your backlog now then you have to given all subjects of semester, so be ready and start preparation.
Best of luck
5th December 2019, 08:12 AM
Hydroponicpali

Default Re: What is the maximum number of attempts allowed to clear backlogs under BTE, Delhi?

As you are doing Diploma from Board of Technical Education, Delhi.
In Diploma their are 6 semester or total 3 years course.

Yes you can apply for backlog paper upto 5 years from the in which semester given of backlog subject for BTE, Delhi.
Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?