14th June 2012, 05:18 PM
Baby doctor

What is MBBS entry requirement? I am an NRI student and want to study MBBS in India

Good evening. I am a NRI student who wish to study my MBBS in India. I am finishing my A levels this June. I am takin maths, biology and chemistry in A levels. What are the entry requirements?

26th April 2013, 07:50 AM
PRASHANT8149
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is MBBS entry requirement? I am an NRI student and want to study MBBS in India

MBBS entry requirement :-

1] Academic requirements :-

Applicants should carefully check that they will meet UCL Medical School's minimum academic standard before making an application.

In addition to reading the Entry Requirements information, international applicants who do not speak English .

All applicants must take the Biomedical Admissions Test (BMAT).

Selection process for this exam :-

1] Aptitude test

2] Personal Interview

All students offered a place in the Medical School must provide a satisfactory general medical report from their own general practitioner (family doctor) before they can be admitted. Detailed guidance regarding the required health information will be provided to successful applicants following their interview.

Age limit :-

The age limit of the candidate must have 18 - 25 years.

I hope this information will help you a lot.

All the best..............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?