26th July 2012, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

What is MCA fee structure? Hostel fee of HBTI Kanpur?

pls tell me mca fee structure 2012 and hostel fee of hbti kanpur

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure of MCA in KIIT?
  2. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  3. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course? -- [New]
  4. Fee structure, placement and other information regarding HBTI Kanpur?
  5. Fee structure of STEP HBTI Kanpur for MBA through UPSEE? Fee structure of other govt. colleges under UPTU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech with Hostel Fee, Mess Fee and Tuition Fee?
  7. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  8. Fee of Birla Institute of Technology? What is the hostel fee? Yearwise fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure of MBA from Step HBTI, Kanpur?
  10. List of government colleges which provides hostel facility? What's the fee structure for the same?
  11. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  12. Fee structure of IIT Kanpur with Hostel fee for 1 year?
  13. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  14. What is the fee structure for B.Tech? What is the hostel fee?
  15. What is the 4 years fee structure for B.Tech EEE? Will bank pay even hostel fee?
  16. What is the fee structure of Rayat College of engineering including the hostel fee?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  18. Fee structure of MIT Pune B.Tech course including Hostel Fee, Education Fee and other fee?
13th June 2016, 08:48 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is MCA fee structure? Hostel fee of HBTI Kanpur?

HBTI (Harcourt Butler Technological Institute) which is located in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh is an autonomous engineering college affiliated to the Uttar Pradesh Technical University. It offers B.Tech, MCA and other programs.

The fee structure for MCA course in Harcourt Butler Technological Institute (HBIT), Kanpur is mentioned below :-

Fee Details fot MCA course in HBIT Kanpur per year :-
=> Tuition Fee :- Rs. 25,000/-
=> Security Deposit (Refundable) :- Rs. 5,000/-
=> Enrollment Fee Rs. 500/-
=> University Examination Fee :- Rs. 5,000/-
=> University Development Fee :- Rs. 300/-
=> Student Welfare Fund :- Rs. 250/-
=> Alumni Fee :- Rs. 1,000/-
=> Other Institute Fee :- Rs.5,850/-
=> Medical Insurance Premium :- Rs.330/-

The annual fee for MCA course in HBIT Kanpur is Rs. 43,230/-. The total fee expenses for three years MCA course in HBIT Kanpur is Rs. 1,29,690/-. The hostel fee in HBIT, Kanpur is around Rs. 36000/- per year.
6th June 2017, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is MCA fee structure? Hostel fee of HBTI Kanpur?

I got 343 general rank and 115 obc rank in MCA entrance exam of upsee 2017. will I got the admission in hbti kanpur on not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?