11th February 2012, 08:26 PM
anjna agarwal

Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?

i have passed my 12th std.with 82% in 2011 with PCB,i want to know about the fee structure for mbbs course as well bds of DR.D.Y.PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE,PUNE FOR SEEKING ADMISSION IN YEAR 2012...............KINDLY ALSO INFORM ME ABOUT ITS HOSTEL FEE TO,AS ITS A PRIVATE COLLEGE,,,IAM EXPECTING MUCH FEE...........ALSO ABOUT KIIT UNIVERSITY,ODISHA,FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE SAME COURSE MENTIONED ABOVE...............

19th June 2012, 10:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anjna agarwal View Post
i have passed my 12th std.with 82% in 2011 with PCB,i want to know about the fee structure for mbbs course as well bds of DR.D.Y.PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE,PUNE FOR SEEKING ADMISSION IN YEAR 2012...............KINDLY ALSO INFORM ME ABOUT ITS HOSTEL FEE TO,AS ITS A PRIVATE COLLEGE,,,IAM EXPECTING MUCH FEE...........ALSO ABOUT KIIT UNIVERSITY,ODISHA,FEE STRUCTURE FOR THE SAME COURSE MENTIONED ABOVE...............
Candidate seeking to pursue MBBS or BDS program form Dr. D Y Patil University, has to appear in the All India Entrance Test. In order to be eligible for the Test, candidate must have passed the +2 level of exam from a recognized Board with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology [Botany & Zoology] along with English. Candidate awaiting results are also eligible to apply. One must attain the age of seventeen years as on 31st of December of the year of admission. The duration of the MBBS course is Four & half years and one year internship and the duration of the BDS course is Four Years and One year internship.

The AIET 2012 will be conducted on Wednesday, 16th May 2012 from 11.00 AM to 02.00 PM at the appointed centres.

The Tuition Fee Structure for the session 2012-13 is:
  • MBBS - Rs. 6,25,000
  • BDS - Rs. 4,50,000
  • One Time Enrollment Fees - Rs. 10,000
  • One Time Eligibility Fees - Rs. 10,000
The Hostel Fee Structure:
  • Single AC - Rs.95,000
  • Double / AC - Rs.65,000
  • Triple / AC - Rs.50,,000
  • Single / Non AC - Rs. 60,000
  • Double / Non AC - Rs.45,000
  • Triple / Non AC - Rs. 35,000
Deposit of Rs.30,000 will be collected from each students.

For detail information refer to the following link.
17th September 2012, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?

what is theFee structure for MBBS and BDS in Bangalore?
4th January 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for bds io govt. College
19th January 2013, 10:15 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune

1.The Hostel Fee Structure
2.Triple / AC - Rs.50,,000
3.Single AC - Rs.95,000
4.Triple / Non AC - Rs. 35,000
5.Double / Non AC - Rs.45,000
6.Single / Non AC - Rs. 60,000
7.Triple / AC - Rs.50,,000
8.BDS - Rs. 4,50,000
9.One Time Eligibility Fees - Rs. 10,000
10.MBBS - Rs. 6,25,000

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17th April 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

How many annual fooding charge of BDS student
4th May 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure for MBBS in Shri Guru Ram Rai Medical College Dehradun?
4th May 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the relation in fees to sc/st student for mbbs course in Dr Patil Medical College
13th May 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my intermediate...i have secured 930/1000 in IPE n 58 marks in EAMCET....can u say me d fee of mbbs course n bds course in private colleges..
21st May 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

625000rs a anual fee hae ya purae
cource ka
7th June 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

can i please know about any other college ,who's fees is not so large?
11th June 2013, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 60% i have to know the fee structur of bhms in pune as well as aurangabad
11th June 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 60% i have to know the fee structur of bhms in pune as well as aurangabad
18th June 2013, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I have pased 12th with 56% in the year 2013. I want to get admission in mbbs. Can I know the total fee structure for mbbs in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
1st July 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Total fees of kmu ( kasturba medical college ) including hostel fees and all other charges and what is the percentage in 12 class required for admission in this colledge.pls reply fast. """""""""////?????help me ????; I request all my friends to send your suggestion on my email id that is [email protected]
6th July 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i wanna to know if there is any gud colles in banglore or dehradun for mbbs with cheap cost...........aaaand about fee structures to complete whole mbbs course.....
16th November 2013, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th with 86.80% i want get admission in Dr Dy patil medical collage pune want the total lowest fee
20th December 2013, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

This yr fee structure of mbbs.........
23rd December 2013, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in some private medical colleges of india. Plz tel me the minimum fee structure
19th March 2014, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

sir me bds karna chata ho,me tripura se ho,me 2013 me 12 pas kiya ho with 49 percent,me sc catagory ho,.me donatin deke admisn ho sakta ho kiya,.my email [email protected] answr me
27th March 2014, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.. i am a bds1st year student i want to ask that can i get direct admission in mbbs 2nd year through management quota please reply me
2nd May 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

hlo sir i was passed inter with 59% in 2013 sc catageroy can i get mbbs/bds seat in ur clg by entrance exam conduted by ur university pls send me details my mail [email protected]
1st July 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

I got a rank 42379 in eamcet & in ip I got 80 percent but I have intrest to do bds which college is best for it in hyd.
16th September 2014, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to get the admission, plez tell me about minimum fee charges of mbbs course
17th October 2014, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir I was passed I.sc 2013.I want to get to admition.plz tell me about and minimum fees.for bds
19th April 2015, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course ingovernment collage in Maharashtra.
2nd May 2015, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

I am in 12th STD now..I am going to give aipmt as well as aicet.... so Wht is d fee structure for the admission in d.y patil through college cet and through without giving college cet? Plz tell me
30th May 2015, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

I have 56% in hsc exams I want to apply myself for mds course. I would like to know fee structure
30th May 2015, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

I have passed hsc exm by 56% I would like to get admission for bds course . I would like to know fee structure
2nd June 2015, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

I have passed hsc exam with 54% nd in asso cet i got 89 mrks..nd i want to get admission for bds..can i get admission for bds/mbbs.i am in obc catageroy
20th June 2015, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

I have passed hse with 91.2 in 2014 nd asso cet 130 marks nd iwant to get admission for mbbs .I am in open catageroy
3rd February 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

What is fee structure for microbiologist course in Dr. D. Y. Patil medical college?
30th July 2016, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir what is process to take admission for mbbs in DY patil and tell me fee structure
27th November 2019, 08:50 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

As DY PATIL is a private medical college the fee structure for MBBS is
College fees 5-6lakh per year the fee may vary
Single ac room 95000
Double ac room 75000
Triple ac room 70000
Single non ac room 60000
triple non ac room 35000
The above fee structure may vary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?