27th December 2019, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum education and age criteria for writing AFCAT exam?

Hi, I am pursuing my 2nd year of B.Com Hons. and my age is 18 years. Am I eligible to apply and write the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)? Or do I need to complete my B.Com first and then apply?

29th December 2019, 05:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum education and age criteria for writing AFCAT exam?

Minimum qualification and age criteria for writing AFCAT exam:-
You must have a graduate degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks from a recognised University. You must have cleared section A and B examination of associate membership of Institution of Engineers or Aeronautical Society of India from a recognised University with a minimum of 60% marks.
Age limit is between 20 to 24 years. Upper age limit for candidates holding valid and current commercial pilot licence issued by DGCA is relaxed up to 26 years.
29th December 2019, 07:28 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum education and age criteria for writing AFCAT exam?

AFCAT is Air Force Common Admission Test. The examination is conducted by Indian Air Force.

The required minimum educational qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit to appear in the examination is 20-24 years. So, you are not eligible to appear in examination now. Examination is conducted in two stages.

You will become eligible to appear in examination after B.Com.

For more information visit at www.careerairforce.nic.in.
31st December 2019, 09:55 PM
rounakwastawa

You are not eligible to apply since the criteria are:
Graduation (min 3 years) in any discipline with min 60% marks and have passed Maths and Physics as subject at 10+2 level B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized University with min 60% marks.
Age Limit : 20 to 24 years
You will be eligible after you become 20 and after your B.Com.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?