1st November 2015, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum education qualification required for joining Indian Army?

I am 10th fail and i am 19 year old and my, hight is 166cm. What is the minimum education qualification required for joining Indian Army? Am I eligible to apply for the Indian Army? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same?

Thanks!

30th November 2015, 09:46 PM
userdefined

Default Re: What is the minimum education qualification required for joining Indian Army?

I am afraid that you may not be eligible for any jobs in Indian Air Force or in any field which is a government organisation.
At least try to clear your 10th standard and join any ITI course which will have ample opportunities.
ITI in any field which you are interested can be done. After ITI government organisation recruits many ITI students as a technician in Industries.
Minimum salary alloted by central government is 18000 as per 7th pay commission so it is always good to have some degree beside your name.
8th July 2017, 02:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum education qualification required for joining Indian Army?

I have done my 12 and done hardware networking want to joint indian army please guide
24th April 2018, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a 16 year old boy and i believe I work hard, my greatest ambition to join in the Indian Air Force, but unfortunately I have a poor eyesight. Is this a big problem that obstructs my dream??
28th May 2018, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I am class 10 pass and just gave the 12 board exams.My ambition is to join the army and searve my country.can i join the indian army without the class 12 result.?
16th February 2019, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

I am 25 years old I am from tamilnadu I m complete Bba . my ambition is to join tha Indian army and save tha indian country indian people if any army job available pls call my number 9688447978
Mail :[email protected]
I love indian army
26th February 2019, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

My name is Kiran I'm from Bangalore my qualification is 9th standard but I have English knowledge & I will do every job if there is in army hotel cook job pls cl my number 9483270527
6th June 2019, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

I am 10 class fail am I eligible for army job, my height and personalty is good
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?