4th August 2020, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum education required for IBPS and SBI PO designation?

Hi, could anybody please confirm me about the minimum education required to be eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk examination and SBI PO entrance examination? I have not passed in 12th but I have completed degree from Open University. Am I eligible to apply for IBPS Clerk and SBI PO exams?

6th August 2020, 07:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum education required for IBPS and SBI PO designation?

The required educational qualification for Clerk and PO recruitment examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Age limit :-

IBPC Clerk - 20-28 years.

SBI PO - 21-30 years.

Relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

Bachelor degree from open university is valid to appear for the examination.

For more information information about the examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
6th August 2020, 11:02 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum education required for IBPS and SBI PO designation?

The minimum education required for appearing in IBPS or SBI PO examination is a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised university.. No minimum percentage of marks is required in graduation degree course for appearing in these examinations.

So, having completed your degree from open University, you are eligible to apply for these examinations provided your university is approved for offering degree course in Distance mode.

For updates regarding IBPS examination, you can refer to the link www.ibps.in while for updates regarding SBI examinations, you can refer to the link www.sbi.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?