1st December 2019, 07:44 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum education required to write the AFCAT exam?

Hi, I am currently in my 3rd year of B.Tech degree course. So, am I eligible to apply and write the Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) entrance examination? Can't I apply on the basis of 12th? Or, do I need to complete the B.Tech first?

6th December 2019, 07:56 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum education required to write the AFCAT exam?

AFCAT refers to Air Force Common Admission Test and to appear in the same examination one is required to have either completed his/her bachelor's degree course or pursuing the final year of the same degree course.

So, being a student of third year of B.Tech. degree course, you are not eligible for appearing in AFCAT at this stage but you can appear in the same examination from the next year as far as the educational requirement for the same examination is concerned.

For more details regarding the AFCAT, you can refer to the link www.careerairforce.nic.in.
8th December 2019, 11:11 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum education required to write the AFCAT exam?

No, you can't apply on the basis of 12th standard. You have to complete your graduation on the basis of which you can apply for AFCAT exam.

Since, you are in 3rd year of your B.Tech graduation course. So, you can also appear for AFCAT exam when you reach in 4th year i.e. final year of your graduation course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?