25th April 2018, 12:05 AM
Pragya patidar

What is the minimum education requirements for pursuing M.Lib (Master of Library & Information Science)?

Can I do M.Lib (Master of Library & Information Science) after B.Sc with Computer Science? Please provide some information on this like the admission criteria and exact eligibility criteria.

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Bachelor of Arts for Master of Library & Information Science candidate?
  2. Whether CMJ University offers Master of Library & Information Science under UGC approval?
  3. List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study Master of Library & Information Science?
  4. Master of Library and Information Science course of C.M.J. University is a recognized course or not?
  5. IGNOU Master of Library and Information Science-Preservation and Conservation of Library Materials Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Universities offering PhD(Library & Information Science) in Tamil Nadu?
  7. Question pattern of Master of Library & Information Science entrance exam conducted by IGNOU?
  8. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Does Banaras Hindu University offer M.Arch course?
  10. What is the best option after BSc? I have completed BSc statistics -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of universities for pursuing Ph.D. in Library & Information Science?
  12. Fee structure of Master of Library & Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology?
  13. Which is the best PhD college in uhs,Karnataka? I'm B.Sc graduate of aphu with OGPA of 8.5 and interested in entomology and breeding
  14. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study Master of Library Science?
  15. Best colleges in Mumbai to study Master of Library and Information Science
  16. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  17. How much money is required to do Ph.D. in Library Science through correspondence?
  18. Can I do M.Ed correspondence from MDU Rohtak?
8th May 2018, 06:17 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum education requirements for pursuing M.Lib (Master of Library & Information Science)?

Minimum Educational Qualification Required to pursue Master of Library and Information Science (M.Lib):

Yes, you are eligible to pursue this Master of Library and Information Science (M.Lib) course as far as my best knowledge is concerned. In general, the basic educational qualification required to be eligible is as follows.

>> Candidates who have completed their Graduation or Bachelor's Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply.

>> As you are done with B.Sc in Computer Science which is a Graduate Degree, I can say that you are eligible to pursue this course.

>> On the other side, some of the colleges offer candidates have the following educational qualification. In this case, candidates must have completed B.Sc or B.Lib in Library or Information Science or its equivalent course or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?