21st August 2019, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum educational criteria to do B.Ed?

I want to do B.Ed with specialization in Computer Application. Which colleges or universities either via distance or regular offers B.Ed with Computer Application? I heard that I need to do Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) in order to be eligible for B.Ed. Is it true?

25th August 2019, 10:43 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational criteria to do B.Ed?

Qualification criteria to do B.Ed:-

The minimum qualification required for entry into B.Ed course is Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Commerce from a recognised Board / University with at least 50% marks.
The duration of this course is 2 years.

Colleges offering B.Ed with Computer Application:-
Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
DY Patil International University, Akurdi, Pune
Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha, Dwarka, Delhi
Institute of Technology, Vellore.
26th August 2019, 07:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum educational criteria to do B.Ed?

To be eligible to pursue B.Ed course, you should have passed Bachelor’s degree course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognised college/ university. You have to appear and qualify the entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university to get admission for pursuing B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?