16th March 2020, 01:29 PM
Marvenjoseph

What is the minimum educational criteria for the post of Indian Cost Guard Yantrik?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my 2nd year of B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering. So, now am I eligible to apply for the post of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik? Or, do I need to completed my B.Tech first? Is there any entrance examination also for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik?

31st March 2020, 02:24 PM
SaptarshiDutta04

Default Re: What is the minimum educational criteria for the post of Indian Cost Guard Yantrik?

Educational Qualification
Candidates must have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination and have an Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering with 60% in aggregate from All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?